what do u do that people recognize u for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
like people if describing me will say i always got apencil in my ear threw out the entire day after 3 period lunhc i take a spoon and chew on it for the next two periods till i drop it on the floor i always got abercrombie and fitch on since i am a weight lifter i walk a certain way because my lats push my arms out to the side more the normal and i walk my own way i come up with amazing funny insults noone can top and i am cocky and iggnorant to people i dont like ok now u guys describe what people will think of u and msotly if sumone had to describe me from school with on word they would say roids then i woould get pissed cause i am not on them

must_kill_Santa
probably always chews a starw or has something in mouth to chew on in class totally insane and has cd player on in bag listening to murderdolls i love to say f*** very kool walk bouncy and loud

Corlindel
Always smiling...my friends can see my teeth at the end of the street when I am arriving big grin
Always loosing everything, specially: money, umbrelas, glasses.
Ah!!! I broke more than 10 mirrors this year and i am always getting out and in of my house coz I always forget something.
F*** is a natural way of express my feelings f***

saucybird007
im loud and lm always doing extreme sports and stuff!! lol

Haha there was 1 time though..it was my mates 21st bday in july and we went out clubbing in school uniform.
You know the Very Very short black skirt that just covers your bum, stockings, small tight white shirt rolled up showing you stomach, back bra and thong and not forgetting the tie!
Anyway we made a very good impression on people by doing mad things wink and the next day when we went into a travel agents to book our holiday and two of the guys that we meet at the club where working at the travel agents and they recognised us and made a big seen!
We went sooo red. embarrasment

Well, it was funny at the time :s

ragesRemorse
i dont endulge in society to often so im described as being blank. One time one of my teachers said i was a screaming ghost inside of a machine. Then i became a class clown, i only spoke to certain friends and lived to annoy teachers with pointless question that were disguised with logic. Now i eat, work,go to college,Practice Kendo,Shit and talk on KMC, Hockey season is upon us again So I will now be described from friends As the pittsburgh penguins SUPER FAN!!! Long live Mario Lemuiex

Korri
i am recognised for being that crazy, weird gal who is obsessed with the matrix and Keanu Reeves

must_kill_Santa
oh yeah Orlando Bloom or Matthew Escott or BoysBoysBoysBoysBoysBoysBoys

The Force
well i'm known for being pretty funny and unpredictable at my school

must_kill_Santa
im anything and everything oh or the one with mirror and hairbrush that always falls over

el_barto
im kinda wierd looking and i always walk into a room with an ego the siz of germany

el_barto
but im not uglybig grin

must_kill_Santa
well if i say hi you know its me coz its followed by *splat* owww s***

drunk_nazgul
You know it's me 'cause I'm always with Shadowskill. And I'm always laughing.

belldandy
well if i say hi you know its me coz its followed by *splat* owww s***

laughing thats me too!!

bigbadbike2
I am recognized for my insanly good looks, being irritatingly fast, and my humble and meek attitude.

N.Tonks
I'm recognized for tripping over everything and always dropping stuff big grin

J_To_The_P
I....I guess I'm recognized as the "Gangsta who is a nice guy?" confused

BackFire
I'm a cynical *******.

GroundedAgain
i recognized for lookin 'zactly like amanda bynes and for havin a constant drunken or stoned look in my eyes

Baylin
Recognised for being just a little odd... blink
Also well renowned for being reliable and handy when it comes to building and fixing things

tptmanno1
I'm the one who always carries around my trumpet case. but there are soo many ppl at my school that it hardly matters. we have like 5000 kids

Captain REX
People recognize me for my artwork that I do during classes and the fact that I'm a really convincing Agent for Halloween. Three guys dressed up as Neo, so I took them all on! It was awesome!

shadow_angel
People recognize me for my odd sense of fashionstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.