Romero VS Argento

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
Who has made the better movies, I know its a hrad choice but I would like to see some of your prefrences.

On one side you have the lord of the Undead, George Romero, and in the other corner, The Italian Freakshow Dario Argento!!!

My vote has to go to Romero, By a bloody knife edge.

BackFire
I'll say Romero

h0ck3yh0rr0r
both great. I say Romero cuz i liked his movies better.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
crap i think i should have voted for Argento. damn it's a hard choice.

Cowboyography
boy only five votes?
where is everyone Backfire. These are our premier horror directors and nobody is taking sides?

Dario Argento
I voted for Romero, but it is a damn hard choise. But I think his Day of the Dead is one of the best movies ever made.

Cowboyography
Wahts that Argento Movie where a girl gets stabbed in the opening scene, and its almost more a who done it than a horror. But it turn out to be the priest at the end and is thrown from the church tower.

chico
Romero for me...I just like his movies better. I'm not saying that Dario is not a great director just Romero is a personal favorite.

Dario Argento
I am not sure I made the right decison in voting for Romero, I just saw Deep Red again yesterday, it is so good.

I don't know if you are asking me Cowboyography. sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.