Orlando Bloom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
try emailing

[email protected]

you may be pleasently suprised its bloomy himself though all you possesed lasses mite want to know

sauron
quite an original, email isnt it, lol

sauron
by the way thats not orlandos email, it is mine, il clear that up before any lawsuits start comeing at me

OrliNElijahsGrl
eh thats funny....orlando doesnt even have a computer...maybe u can fool others, BUT NOT ME

HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN

trick or treatin is tonight...tomorrow is offically halloween!!!!

aniron
thats kinda wrong because why would you want ppl e-mailing you about orlando bloom when it isn't even him? why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

aniron
p.s like the pic of sean bean

sauron
because ive done it before and some of the things ppl would tell orlando is quite good, i was bombarded by emails sayin they loved me before, AND IT BROUGHT HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE, until i told them it was a joke and emotionaly crushed them forever

aniron
thats well shady, whats wrong with you?

sauron
nowt man, it was my "mate" i hate him, he thought it would be funny, but i told people it was me after he left

OrliNElijahsGrl
sauron, thats a little harsh, you broke peoples hearts for a laugh

but then...they should wise enough and know that orlando doesnt even have a computer

it tis a tsk

OrliNElijahsGrl
*they should be wise enough*

ah typos

sauron
well im sorry, i was just bored, boys will be boys

luvorli4ever
u lie

tiger lilly
i find that bloody hilarious to be honest.... laughing out loud

legolases lady
hey ppl im blonde so u mite hav guessed i ddnt understand any of the above but i must say orli is hot, and his fave veg is spinnage, did ne1 see him on graham norton?god hes hot

ps so is charlie simpson frm busted o soz i know this is lotrs forum silly me love

Bloom4ever
i luv Orli, almost 2 death. Man, what i would giv 2 b wit him!
Viggo Mortensen's pretty hot 2. luv 'em both.
cool

Bloom4ever
BTWS, i'm new 2 this board

sauron
right i apologise, and will only occasionaly giggle about it with with tigerlily in the corner when no1 is looking, but honestly it was my mate who put it in anorion and orlinelijahsgirl and welcome bloom4eva

all hug n make up

*HUGS*

orlandoOYEA
I luv orlando so much. he is just so incredibly hott and lovable. MMMMMHMMM! H eis mah future hubby. This is my first post so yea, peace out. eek!

orlandoluvagurl
Ahh, Orlando! hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.