Who thinks that they'd rather puke to death than to see Harry and Draco join hands?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
Who thinks that they'd rather puke to death rather than to see Harry and Draco join hands? I mean consider this, if Draco and Harry joins hands ( god, I hope not) then he will be able to get away with all those horrible things he did to Harry which gave us several sleepless and restless nights. Besides, Draco is no help, his parents probably doesn't tell him any important stuffs, they (OotP members) didn't even tell Harry(who is several times way more responsible than Draco) anything, and we know that Death Eaters are an expert in working in stealth, so naturally their instincts told them not to tell any important stuff to/or infront of blabbering brats. And if Harry and draco does join hands then I will personally go to Edinburgh and toilet paper J K Rowling's house.

russ_mathers
it'd b nice to see dem acting differently towards each other at one point, just to see how nice draco culd be

crazy_c
Nah I think draco will always be bad

Toms_Chick85
i hope they dont. becasue it would ruin some of the fun out of the books. i mean, wear is the fun in them being friends?? ( if u know wat i mean) i would rather everything just stay the same between them like it is now. smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
im not agianst gay ppl or nything but the books are 4 lil kids as well and i dnt think theyd understand fully if they got together

Sheepz
I wouldn't wanna see them together. Not because it'd be gay, but because I wouldn't like Draco befriending Harry and I doubt it'll happen.

jennyanderson
Um, I think some of you might be getting the wrong idea here, what I meant by joining hands is becoming friends, not becoming lovers, and any way, I don't really have any problem with Harry becoming gay, but I wont want Draco to become his lover all the same, in that case I'd pick up Ron. My favourite ship is Harry and Ginny, but if Harry turns out to be gay then my favourite ship would be Harry and Ron ( believe it or not, I think Ginny as the female Ron all the time ).

Malfoy's chick
I don't think Draco and Harry would be friends eva, but hey *shrugs* I think they shud be

vvvrulz
Heck no. I enjoyed Harry and George clobbering him in book five.
big grin

Malfoy's chick
oh yeh, that was funny, I was like "HIT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, CLOBBER HIM INTO THE GROUND" I was so excited in that bit. But dumb teacher had to stop it

airangel429
YEAH ME TOO

qwerty1
No way! Draco is rotten to the core, he would have to change is ways for he and Harry to become friends - that's just never going to happen! smile

Schizo_n_me
Yeah I think draco should stay mean. Otherwise it all like sleep

Danistar
I think that they all: Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and Gryffindors will unite to fight with evil.....

chic_sxydiva
where's the fun in that? i mean in every school they've got to be one mean nasty bully ryt. and i hate to see Tom being the good guy coz i quite like him just the way he is in the HP.

Zandra Shinto
Nope, I'd rather see Draco and Harry join hands AND have a wild make-out session than puke to death.

Aimz Radcliffe
i think it would b kool if they were friends but like not "gay" like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.