who thinks that morphius should have died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
i liked him in the 1st movie, but i dnt understand why he had to be saved. confused
and i also want to know,,, in Matrix Reloaded (i think its this film) who was the woman that wanted to sleep with keanu when she knew he was with the other woman.

forumcrew
wowowowowowo i would need a lot to explain this.. please do some reading on here before you post more.. i understand your new but read old threads.. or just watch the movie whos the woman! whos persephone!! wow wow W O W and she didnt wanna sleep with him it was a kiss.. it has deep meanign aargh im not even gonna bother..

Verity
Why WOULDN'T Morpheus be saved?... Neo has feelings and conscience! He's a compassionate being, that if he could, would save EVERYONE he loves and admires!....Isn't that reason enuff?

The Omega
Who's Morphius?

Verity
laughing

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

go girrrl! wink

raynor
laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Korri
lolness!!

russ_mathers
sorry for breathing!
it wasnt me that wanted the answer to the question, my sister saw da advert and she herd this woman say ' i want u to make love to me , like u do to her' and bcoz she likes Neo and Trinity she was confused and i said she could sign in and ask, so she did and now shes upset so thanx alot(!) mad

Osiris
no he should not die.
he has a purpose to livesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.