Here's a new one!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gcharlottepunk
If the doctors diagnosed you with some disease or cancer or something and told you that you only had a year left to live, what would you do in that year????

saucybird007
I have done everything i have wanted to do so far so i would sit back and spend time with all my family.

My nan died from cancer sad

gcharlottepunk
I'm sorry sweetie!! A couple of my family member did too!! I didn't mean to make the thought of it enter your mind. Maybe this was a bad thing to start. Sorry hon!! sad

blakangel
maybe you shouldn't have been so specific in the illness smile

If I had a year to live; Id tell Paul I loved him, and Id quit 6th form and move down south close to him. big grin

NyC-gUrL
If I had a year to live, I'd f*** all the hot guys I'd run into and spend all my money and quit school

The Force
i'd rob a bank, then go to jail, then escape, then go have sex with a bunch of random hot girls, then i would do everything else on my list...

NyC-gUrL
and that would be??

saucybird007
Thats ok huny...you wherent to know. smile
I just miss her a lot http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

It is a good thread...it makes people think!!

*hugz gcharlottepunk*

The Force
meeting the ppl on this boards and stuff like that

gcharlottepunk
*hugz* to you too Saucy!! love ya babe!!!

thorncrawler
hey i would fave to go to austrailia and scuba on the great baria (sp) reef, then travel the world a bit and come and visit gcp to give her a big hug and kiss

clispin
I would go to paris and rome and other places with strange sounding names (like revenstruther. pronounced:renstry) lol.
seriously though Id make sure my friends and family knew i love them all.

gcharlottepunk
Awwwwwww.............how about you just swing by here first and take me to the great barrier reef with you. I've always wanted to do that too honey!

thorncrawler
ok i may as well use my savings so you can come with me

gcharlottepunk
Hee hee yay!

clispin
I would go scube diving in the barrier reef as well now that i think of it, and I would go on a safari and see a real wild giraffe.
then i would have to meet david boreanaz and ryan reynolds and freddie prinze jr.

gcharlottepunk
Well, ya know, thorncrawler looks like David Boreanaz...........

thorncrawler
he he you remembered

gcharlottepunk
Of course I did

gcharlottepunk
I remember all that you say!

thorncrawler
well i actually said i looked like angel, you found out that hes david boranes

gcharlottepunk
I knew that he was. I'm pretty good with actors and actresses. I've never watched the show before, but I knew exactly who you were talking about. And I know that you said you looked like Angel!!!

thorncrawler
sorry i was correcting you thats my worst habit

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/stupid.gif

must_kill_Santa
id do what my dad did and laze around and get all the stuff he wanted well he was only give 2 months and he lived for 2 years so stick out tongue

saucybird007
**higz back** Luvs ya too huny xx

gcharlottepunk
I feel special.

saucybird007
your are huny smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.