Quit night on The Matrix Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

dave123

JKozzy
The Archie will probably be shown sending Sentinels out, or panicking because of Smith, I don't think Neo will see him again.

burlyman

JKozzy

raynor
1) The Oracle(obviously)
2)Yes
3)Metaphysics
4)3

forumcrew

sith_darth_jay

The Omega

Metamorphisis

Metamorphisis
Omega

I think the blindfold is there simply to help him focus on his new found abilities in the real world. Simple as that.

sith_darth_jay
I read somewhere(in this forum) that when they leave(neo and trin) with the logos he ins't blindfolded, then bane comes out (he was hidden inside the logos) and fights neo, blinding him

5 days is a long wait, this weekend will be longest

sith_darth_jay
then why is he bleeding?

FLIPMODE
1-Oracle.

2-I'll say a no for the twins.

3-Yup Neo dies after he serves his purpose.

4-Neo's Blinded after going to that gold area where gold beams are shooting into his eyes. As speculated from the trailer.

Metamorphisis
Jay

I just took another look at a hi-res release of the theater trailer. When he is sitting in the chair using his new abilities to plug the cable into the back of his head -- he has the blind fold on but I see no blood. His forehead is a little read, however. Perhaps he spent to much time in the Austrailian sun!! smile

JediHDM

sith_darth_jay
big grin

i thought that the machine plugs him, not neo himdself

Ice_Lightningo3

JediHDM
no, pretty sure he plugs himself in...

MC Mike
You know, I reeeeally doubt MWAM, just because it would be too easy...

Metamorphisis
I don't buy MWAM either...but all the clips I've seen Neo does plug himself in...

The Omega

MC Mike
Haha...

The GODerator is fiddling with buttons! Let us all rejoice!

Anyway,

1) Oracle... MAYBE Persephone

2) I HOPE so...

3) Choice 3

4) Choice 1 (Great Ideas, Meta! big grin)

5) Probably both... mostly 2 though

Metamorphisis
Aww shucks. embarrasment You guys -- it's to much. LoL

Omega I'm glad you enjoy my posts smile I'm not going to talk about anything lawless -- but I do work the other side of the equation at times. big grin Trying to keep them out. Gotta know something about it... whistle

MC Only doing my best...

-------------------------------------------------------------

function the_One($event){
if{Smiddy != Null_access};
then{repeat(to_pound_the_mofo_to_death)};
}

MC Mike
hahaha... should have put a cookie variable or function somewhere in there...

AliasNeo15
1. Whos the Mother- I still think its Persephonethumb up

2. Will the Twins appear?- No

3. Will Neo die?- I dont want to answer this.........................yesmad

4. How did Neo stop the Sentinals?- It had something to do with Persephone's kiss.

5. Why is he blind folded?- DUH, injured in the Bane fight.

I am basing these things on both my knowledge to now and also some things that i hope do not happen. Atleast if they happen, I can say that im right.

Metamorphisis
Next time I'll take more time in my coding. big grin

The Omega
Alias> You can hardly base it on knowledge, unless you've actually SEEN the film.

The Omega
(Dusts the guess-thread off)

AliasNeo15
Omega, i mean the knowledge of seeing the previews and hearing the interviews and magazine articles.

The Omega
What you can gain from trailers and interviews is not conclusive. Otherwise there would be no point in making a guess, hm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.