Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/yoda.html

finti
hehehe I love Weird Al. This yoda song is great with some bitching lyrics rolling on floor laughing

finti
Seems like Weird Al have a couple of SW parody`s I m gonna check it out further.

jedi212guy
That was awesome. Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda!

Julie
Very interesting...

phinney6
very very interesting

Julie
creative...

ToMacco
Yoda's cool. smokin'

Julie
kinda short and very green but definately cool.

yerssot
the bold short one?

Skull_crusher
Yoda's awesome...so is Weird Al...

yerssot
long time not seen skully

Julie
So what's your favorite Weird Al song? I don't really have one because I haven't heard too many of his songs.

ToMacco
I thought "You don't love me anymore" was pretty funny.

Julie
Was that a Sw related song or just another Weird Al specialty satarizing something else?

ToMacco
I think it was on "Off the Deep End".

He sang about how his wife was doing all these horrible things to him, like shaving his head while he sleeps, and posioning his breakfast, and sleeping with a whole hockey team. He then wonders if she loves him anymore. It's pretty funny.

Julie
Wow, after all that I'd wonder if my spouse really loved me too. Too bad I've never heard the song...it sounds interesting.

phinney6
I think I have heard that

ToMacco
Go buy the CD. On the cover he's naked in a pool (parodying Nirvanas album).

Julie
I don't think I'd enjoy the cd ...I haven't heard enough other songs or seen enough movies to understand and apprieciate most of Weird Al's parodies.

ToMacco
A lot of it is childish, anyway. Don't waste your money.

Yoda is still cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.