Kingdom Hearts Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
well heres one tip at the begining of the game the ppl ask u questions aswer all of them in the first question so then u will get easy EXP and the when u fight darkside in ur dream just fight the small guys til u get to like lvl 3 then kill him after that when u are on the island fight waka and when u do go pretty far away from him and when he throws his ball at u hit it so it goes over his head u will get 1 tech point for this it is long and rigorus but u can do it stop fighting waka at about lvl 8 then get all the stuff and give it to kiri then when ur in the next day just go to where riku was and talk to tidus he will tell u that riku fought wakka selphie and himself at the same time and won after this go race riku and go back to tidus talk to him and there will be a third option instead of two this option lets u fight wakka tidus and selphie at the same time click on it then after that when u are fighting them take out selphie first then tidus then after that do the same thing with wakka as in the first day do this till u get the ability what was it where u can see ur enimies health well fight them till u get that ability then get all the stuff that kiri tells u to get after that u fight darkside kill him. that is all for now if u want more info go to www.gamewinners.com then click on cheat codes and on the side of the page click on ps2 and well u should be able to figure it out cya

el_barto
oh and when ur like lvl 5 fight riku for a while he realy helps wink

fungrl515
or, like me, you could just get the guide and only use ti when you need help.

el_barto
that costs to much money just go to gamewinners

sith_darth_jay
if you want to see the KH2 teaser, finish the game with all dalmatians chest found, all trinity marks found and pooh pages found aswell.

el_barto> thanks for the KH2 deep dive video, ,i've seen pics of it before, but now i saw the complete trailer

el_barto
dont thank me i got it from another guy

el_barto
if anny one needs help im here

el_barto
does anny one need any help

Lulu
When you first start fighting Sephiroth it will look like you aren' taking any life away but it is just that he has too much life. I recomend you are at level 80 to beat him. once his life bar turns pink he will start running towards you and using an attack called sin harvest. if you listen carfully you can hear him say it. As soon as you here the words run as far as you can away from him and make sure you have elixirs. The attack will take away all your mp and leave you with one hp unless you have second chance ability. Use an elixir before he gets you. when his life turns yellow a black aura will appear and he will throw meteors and they will start surrounding him. Run around in circles so the meteors can't hit you. When the meteors stop he ill no longer use the sin harvest attack but he is much faster and when he swings his sword he will shoot dark energy balls . You have to jump and smack him in the head. Abilities that you need are : second chance, Mp hast and Rage, and Strike Raid. Thats all or now.

soleks
you really dont need second chance,rage or strike raid. that just makes it about 2% easier. Just get a bunch of mp and hp restoration items. o ya, if you hear him say sin harvest and your to close to him to get away, attack him quik with a fire ball or somtin. that stops him.

§€phì®ø‡h
I beat Sephiroth at level 69. Of course, on the normal level. I've tried fighting him at expert level, and I'm at level 89.

el_barto
i beat him at lvl 97 now im lvl 100 smile

worldindustries
I'm the 2nd to last level where You have to fight rikku by yourself and it's not to easy to defeat him on your own.

Lulu
it didn't take me that long with Riku. He was easy. It was just sephiroth.

el_barto
yhea sephiroth was hard i was SO happ when i beat him it was like 7:00 am and so i got to tell my friend i beat him stick out tongue oh and razz u might want to go to the last place that u visited and train it would help big grin

§€phì®ø‡h
I beat Sephiroth at 3 in the morning, and at the time I was spending the night at a friends house. Right when I did the last attack that killed him, I pressed pause and ran up to my friends room and started jumping on the bed yelling 'I beat Sephiroth!!' She got mad, but she came downstairs and we watched it. She called me stupid and went back to bed.

Lulu
k. i still can't beat him maybe cause im on level 100. so hes harder.

el_barto
oopps im stupid im so use to seeing that avatar on raz hehe sorry

el_barto
well this thread has gone to hell

JKozzy
He doesn't get harder, really. Nothing against you, but maybe you just don't know how to beat him... just use Elixers, or hit him before he can cast Sin Harvest. I beat him easily starting @ Lv. 78...
Let's make this thread better:
Expert mode is really for experts. I just played it this morning and locked Wonderland, and man was it a b!tch to do! I died about 20 times where you have to light the two flames because the big heartless kept ramming me... sad

el_barto
i got to the HUGE DRAGON on expert its so ****in hard

mrs.ruelas
please help me im so stuck on how to shock the bells i really need help talk back please!!! sad

Xenogears
Bells?

Xenogears
Oh wait, I think I know what bells you're talking about. I can't tell you off the top of my head right now though I did find this:Here's the source: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/126839

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.