Things Id like to See!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LipiDSama
Magneto and Rouge Hook up in evolution
Pheonix in evolution
I wanna see Spiderman on Evolution
Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Fantastic 4, Dare Devil they all need to get with it, lol oh and cant forget the Shi'R empire lol Gladiator, grrr

Q from startrek play with the X-Men..=]
for you who dont know Q, hes an alien entity, who is so addvanced he has complete control over all space time and matter, hes is ageless and all powerfull it would be fun to see him play jokes on the X-Men like move there house to the northpole or something hehe..=]

Id like to see a DC vs Marvel Movie, a live action movie, even tho all movies based off comics are pretty sad, it would be entertianing.

Blind-Enemy
?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Lord Soth
Those things are okay....but my faves would be:

Phalanx
Apocalypse
Days of Future Past
Bishop
Onslaught
Wolverine's Past unconvered
Phoenix
Sinister
Bishop
and of course........
GAMBIT!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Blind-Enemy
Sinister, Apocalypse, Days of Future Past, Phoenix... are ok; doing Onslaught is way too big , but who knows...

gambit88
you want MAGNETO AND ROGUE TOGETHER IN EVOLUTION!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rogue and gambit.

verauko
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not Magneto, and not even his younger version-Joseph! Never!!!!
Gambit is her other half!!!!! They are meant to be together!

gambit88
that's right verauko i hated it in the first place when i found out about magneto and rogue it made me sick

verauko
i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it! stick out tongue

LipiDSama
yea i guess.. Gambit / rougue would be touching.. lol =--[ id also like to see more of the super rogue.. as in the sence rogue with all her powers, they show her at the end for 2 seconds flying in with a trench coat, i mean where was this the enteire serise wink... they certenly saved the best for last.. i mean cmon.. sorr yt orepeat my self i got hyper seeing that.. and where was gambit when the ywere fighting apoc. lol i wanted to see some hard core Card Slinging.. but o well .. pray for a seaso n5 i wanan see more!?!?!

Darth Vicious
That Rogue in Evo with all her powers was a glimpse of the future by Proffesor X including the Phoenix which i hope comes out soon!

Aqua
I would like to see Pyro sing in X3. big grin

verauko
that would be funny stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
Dont worry they would never pair up rogue and magneto, its on kids WB and Rogue is only 17 and Magnetos ALOT older

Kes
I'd like to see Storm lose control (movie version)

gambit88
i wanna see more of collosus in the movies and i really wanna see iceman and pyro in an all out fight in x3 that'd be awsome

verauko
yeah... ice against fire ! sounds cool! big grin

LipiDSama
yea im all for a ice man charge up. that would make my day. Him and Pyro going at it, id also like to see gambit light a cigarette with a card, hehe ^_^

Paola
that would be very interesting Kes!!!!

Aqua
I bet pyro would fight iceman for rogue.rolling on floor laughing

Mirage
I would like to see some more New Mutants in the movies!!! smile eek! big grin stick out tongue cool Happy Dance thumb up zorro

Aqua
I agree with u mirage

Mirage
thank you Aqua

verauko
I think that Pyro has a little crush on Rogue... and the fight between him and Iceman would probably be because of her

Paola
but then there will be no room for Gambit no

Mirage
I doubt we'll find too much of Gambit in the movies!

Aqua
In the x2 book it says Pyro looks at rogue and winks. this is when the 2 dudes were askin for the lighter.

GambitEVOFan1
I dont wanna see ne more Iceman and Rogue crap i hate that!!I wanna see some Rogue and Gambit!!!No scratch that i dont care if i see ne of them ill be happy as long as i get to see Gambit!!And if i dont ill....ill......ill break down and cry like a baby!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

MadKowDZs
Whenever you mention "Q" being in anything other than Star Trek is just, well, freightening. If Q were to show up on the X-Men... The Continuum help us all!

gambit88
ya know what if bobby and pyro killed each other then there would be room for gambit

Elektrik_Storm
doesn't that happen in the original?

Elektrik_Storm
hello is anyone there?

Paola
yeah!!! that's perfect gambit88!!!!!
Make some room for the Cajun and please dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
That's the only way I'll like movie Rogue wink

LISA-J
Yeah i'd cry as well,then Bryan Singer would be receiving a little visit from me and i'd kick his ass evil face

LipiDSama
yea Gambit must be in number 3.... if not i say we boycot 4 and 5.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.