ow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
is it possible for your eye ta get cut by your contact????? my left eye is purple and it hurts now even dat i took my contacts out. i have allergies and they are flairin up again but if they were makin my eyes dry, i think it would be both of em. but ne-way...it hurts like a b*tch

LanceWindu
I believe it is possible to cut yourself...but then again I wouldn't know, I only have glasses.

Tex
I'm sure its possible, or you may have scratched your Retina or something. If it doesn't go away in a couple of days see your doctor!

N.Tonks
I woke up with a scratch on my eye last year...I't hurt really badly...and the pain didn't go away for about three days

slayer
2day i went 2 the drinking taps and went 2 take a drink and there waz this 1 that goes realy high and i pushed the trigger and the water spurted up right in my face. My eyye was killing me!

NyC-gUrL
do you have soft contacts?

GambitEVOFan1
I wonder what it be like to get a paper cut on the eye?That would hurt real bad!

NyC-gUrL
ouch....:s

N.Tonks
This one kid at my school somehow got a paper cut on his eye blink

The Force
paper cuts don't hurt, they sting messed

NyC-gUrL
blink

The Force
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.