My Halloween Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i'm getting a bedsheet and being a ghost! yay!

metal face
im going to be gary colemman

im 6'3 and white, lotta works going into this one

DeNiro
^ HAHAHA laughing out loud well my real name is Gary so thats a start for me if i want to be him but i dont think i want to stick out tongue i am jsut dressing up in total black so no cops can see me running shifty

Tex
I dunno, putting on a white cape and parading around Brooklyn may not be the safest thing wink

slayer
I'm trick or treating 2nite and i've got a mask of jasons face and a dracula cape. MWAHAHA!

crazy_c
Im wearing a witches hat and a multy coloured sparkly wig so im gonna be a disco-witch. Happy Dance eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue Happy Dance Happy Dance

GambitEVOFan1
when i went up to salem last weekend i wore a bright blue long wig and tons of blue make up!and then i found a vender on the side of the road selling these crazy flashing necklace and earings so i cought myself some and wore an earing**magneting ones**in my nose and on my lip. I was the craziest lookin one out that night!!but tonite i cant go trick or treating but thats what i would have worn erm

The Force
well since i'm black and i go trick or treating at night, ppl don't really see me, so i've got the perfect costume... the invisible black man wink

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud

The Force
i like your costume to GE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.