Hot Teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ever had a really hot teacher you wanted to bang?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no all old and scary. lol

jake d
totally..but i have had more supervisors/big time bosses hit on me..

khaleefah
of course man i just finished tapping my science teacher

BidMyBlood2Run
yes, I had a hot gym teacher in high school. He was so freakin hot I wanted to bang him! ::drools:: heehee
His name was Mr. Lingerini, but my friend slipped up once and called him Mr. Longer Weenie! Freudian slip lol laughing out loud
Anyways, yeah, he was one hot mo fo!

jake d
haha thats funny

silver_tears
*thinks of hideouso teachers* messed that sends shivers down my spine

metal face
i had a semi-hot one, that thought i was stoned all the time

Captain REX
Never happened to me, I hope it never does.

Tex
Oh man, back in HighSchool, my economics teacher looked just like Cameron Diaz! A spitting image!

slayer
Maybe it was she may have been disgusd!

slayer
I've had a really hot student-teacher her name was love Chrissy love i was sick on her last day so i went up 2 school and gave her a present and got a hug!

thorncrawler
i didn't while i went to school, but now that i work hear there are some cute ones

burlyman
'bang' haha

ooh a temporary teacher training from uni
she took us for geog ....!wowzers!
she ended up being a primary school teacher

The Force
yes, her name was Ms. White, just fresh out of college, she had the looks the body, the rack, and the booty, she was perfect, and that's why i always paid attention in class wink

belldandy
wow!
i once had this teacher that every girl wanna bang him...
he was so sexy, brazilian i think... really hot!! wink

crazy_c
Yip this australian p.e teacher. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/inlove.gif

NyC-gUrL
All the teachers at my school are all really old and smelly and ugly so: EWWWWW NO sick

BondJamesBond
Oh! I had this HOT gym teacher, she would always wear running shorts that are cut really high up the sides, for well, running...anyway everytime she would sit down in front of us we could see the WHOLE world. First muff shot I think any of us ever had!
Oh how I loved going to gym everyday!

Thinking back on it, she must have known, I mean come on! everyday??

GambitEVOFan1
I had a friend who had an afair with one of our teachers, luckily they never got caught but he told her he could be fooling around with her ne more because he felt guilty doing that to his wife and kids

BidMyBlood2Run
I wish my gym teacher would have worn short shorts, so when he sat down... yes

NyC-gUrL
*covers virgin-ears* big grin

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
while I was in highschool, I should have skipped some gym classes so I could make them up after school. damn it!

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud wow u must have been desperate stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
not desperate, just infatuated wink
if u saw him, you'd understand. He was hott!

NyC-gUrL
I'll just take ur word on that smile

The Force
does anybody want to hear a pg-13 rated story about my experiences with ms. white?

NyC-gUrL
erm... What the f**k?

The Force
it's not bad... shifty

NyC-gUrL
ok go ahead *covers ''virgin''ears again* stick out tongue

Corlindel
I was a teacher at high school three years ago smile

NyC-gUrL
bunny

The Force
ok, this one day we were doing nothing in class when ms. white gives me her car keys and tells me to go get a couple books out of her car. So i take the keys and go to her 2002 White Ford Mustang and get the books out of the car, but being the curious george that i am i go snoping around her car. So i look under this pile of different books, and there i find a nice leopard skin bikini, so all i had to do was imagine evil face. I spent a couple minutes in the car then i went back to class. big grin

NyC-gUrL
What was a leopard skin bikini doing in her car?? What does she do? Change in her car? blink

The Force
i don't know, maybe she was planning to go tanning after school *shrugs*

NyC-gUrL
ok then smile

The Force
that's it no more questions? that's cool, man i would give anything to see her in the bikini *drools*

saucybird007
I dated a teacher at my college for a while...he wasnt my teacher though.

ChinaNiki
the t.a. for my French 2 class was pretty hot

clavis9495
I HATE TEACHERS!!! I COULDN'T FIND ONE OF THOSE NON-HUMAN-BEINGS HOT!!! NONONONONONONO YUK sick sick sick sick sick

Treehuggerjanie
all my teachers are eew!
i mean,how could anyone think thast one of those squirming,insignificant pieces of pondlife could be hot!

must_kill_Santa
um hun you Know Mr Burrage (mr porrage) well Lucy fancied him when he was at our skool
i dont like our teacher spesh Dr Pervert Marshall

Treehuggerjanie
eer how could she fancie porridge face!
OMGOMG!

burlyman
itsa not a very good pic but this was her...

must_kill_Santa
I NO WELL SHE LIKED THE WHOLE STONE DEVIL THING

~fuoco~
there was this one student teacher that was v fit, all the girls fancied him, including me
and now we got a new young student teacher guy that's hot, i wouldnt mind...

burlyman
shifty whistle

JediHDM
TEACHERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!! i wouldn't want to teach, but i have great respect for them, and i think they should get paid MUCH more than they do...and if they are hot, so much the better...

ChinaNiki
Amen to the pay raise. I could definitely use one.

saucybird007
Ha ppl, my sis is a teacher...shes very pretty!
So not all teachers are mingers!!

BingaBonga
um...... no. but most of the teachers here want to bang each other... when you here noises in the floor above you.... you know... laughing out loud

Sugar Kane
When I was at college, I had the sexiest Media Studies teacher, who was only about 26. I think he knew that I fancied him, I remember going into the media studies office one time, and feeling a bit of a heart twang when he closed the door behind us! I was all "I'm all alone with the sexiest man in the world", pathetic really. He must've known 'cause in my report he wrote that I was "passionate and enthusiastic about the subject". How embarrassing. I saw him in his underpants once though, and let me tell you; he had an amazing body...

plenTpak52
There is this REALLY hot 7th grade teacher, but im in 8th. and she is new this year so i didn't have her last sad

BidMyBlood2Run
eek! May I ask how this came about?

Sugar Kane
Well, obviously, I had a hot and heavy affair with him. angel

I wish.

There was a slime the teacher for charity thing, and he decided that he wasn't going to ruin perfectly good clothing, which was fine by me! love I discovered that he has a seriously sexy tatoo that day!

He could be quite flirty though. I remember being alone in one of the media studios with him, and he was taking pictures of me. Good times!

BidMyBlood2Run
:: melts :: love

danny09
I had the hottest teacher she is the hottest women i've seen in person. Her name was Mrs Collecta she was a brunette and has the biggest and best ass. The best thing was she always wore tight pants and lucky I wasn't. I still want to bang her. She also appeared on an Australian show called Rove Live.

Barker
petpet

Coldfire
There was this like one teacher... omg he was like the effing hottest thing on two legs that I've ever seen... And one night I saw him come out of Jimmy's Pub and Grill, looking a bit tipsy, and went over to keep him from falling over... and then I totally ended up banging him in the back seat of his mini van.... omg good times.... no expression

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Coldfire
There was this like one teacher... omg he was like the effing hottest thing on two legs that I've ever seen... And one night I saw him come out of Jimmy's Pub and Grill, looking a bit tipsy, and went over to keep him from falling over... and then I totally ended up banging him in the back seat of his mini van.... omg good times.... no expression Did he have a cute ass eek!

The Pict
Originally posted by 113

there was quite a few at my high school

Prabhodh
Is bumping up old crappy threads becoming a trend or something?

silver_tears
My Philosophy professor is apparently sexeh droolio

Mišt
How can you be 'apparently' sexy?mhm

silver_tears
Ive never met him, it's on rate my professors

Mišt
Pfft...that is so lamemhm

silver_tears
Yes, you are mhm

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
Yes, you are mhm

Ok you got me thereermm

JaehSkywalker
i wish i have a hot teacher.. erm

cain marko
hell yea. i had this it teacher who was amazing. could always see down her top. couple of times where i couldnt stand up in front of the class due to embarrassing factors.

danny09
Also had this Sport teacher who was really flexaible so so would bend down and her ass looked great

badboy2006
cool

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by 113

hell yeah

A.J
Originally posted by silver_tears
Yes, you are mhm Burn. smokin'

And there was this not bad helper in my scool but i wouldnt really think about her.

lord xyz
Originally posted by 113
Ever had a really hot teacher you wanted to bang? erm Kinda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.