If one of the Wachowski brothers was a member here in secret....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ITALIAN926
Who would you think he was big grin

Metamorphisis
Hey!! I'm offended that I'm not on the poll!!! LoL big grin

Ok, I have to say Omega because we've not gotten into much conflicted debate - except for one when she whipped out a can of whoopa$$ stick out tongue

Omega -- that oddly intrigues me. wink LlaughingL

ITALIAN926
Well, I was gonna add you but youre a newby like I am !! wink

Metamorphisis
Well - I'm new to this site... the noob title has such a bad stigma to it, atleast in my crowd. stick out tongue Besides - who's to say that the Wakowski bros haven't had time until recently to sign up?!

It's ok, I've gotten a lot of compliments on my theories, and I suppose that's good enough.

Besides, I'm to busy writing a script on the philosophy of the matrix using references from philosophers like Rene Descartes to worry about being a one of the bros.... lol That's why I came here - to get other people's insite and feed back on my theories, etc, etc...

If I'm lucky I'll be able to make it as an extra on the Trilogy Box Set release - that would be so f***** kewl!!! eek!

nox
sif.. id name myself something to do with the movie.. big grin

Metamorphisis
To obvious. I'd use (as I have BTW) an alias that sounds like it could belong inside the movie, but is not actually related. That would keep a low profile, while show intent. big grin

Ginerninja
I think you should have added Sifer, man that guy is either a genius at logic or is part of the movie.

forumcrew
cool someone voted for me im a wachowski in disguise

dragonpisces272
Italian, seriously...it might be...YOU!! haha...jklaughing out loud

Sifer
None of the above - I was here before you all...MUHAHAHAHAHA (Don't think I was here before Ushgarak though)

Ginerninja: Why thank you. Wish I was one of em though - then I could brag that I created the Matrix and that ergo, I am vis-a-vis and concordantly a genius. (j/k)

dragonpisces272
haha...true, you were here before everyone else big grin

burlyman
shifty big bro is watching

dave123
SIFER

burlyman
his name says it all (cypher)

JediHDM
well, we got into this before, and, let me just say...shifty

Noola
I'm not on the poll

I've only been here for two weeks but still sad

ITALIAN926
Yea ummm, Youd be RICH !!!!!!!! bragging about the Matrix pssss. smile

Sifer
Who said I'm not already rich? dum di dum dum duuuuuum big grin

slinger
I'm also offended that I'm not on the list stick out tongue but, I voted for Jedi. He knows everything, at least we think he does......

Korri
what if i told you...

JediHDM
i don't know everything, i would say i know enough...

MC Mike
Wow, see? For some reason he can't stop using Matrix quotes as if everything here had to do with the Matrix...

Oh, wait...

Jedi> Look at your post. "eve rything" shifty

JediHDM
do i have to explain my theory AGAIN?!?!?!?!

MC Mike
No, I know your thoery. It's in the "Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End" thread.

But it's funny "eve" keeps appearing everywhere...

JediHDM
let me guess, you did that on purpose...oh, look, purpose, its everywhere!!!

MC Mike
Oh, yeah, actually I didn't but I'm just saying "eve" appears a lot...

Didn't want to make you angry...

The Omega
laughing
A poll on who might be a Wachoski bro in disguise????
rolling on floor laughing

dave123
its omega, actually
"sh!t, they're gonna work out the plot!!!!
closing....."

MC Mike
Haha... yeah... that would be funny.

burlyman
spoilers?
a newbie. its a spoiling machine designed for one thing
join and destroy
how are we doing tank?
power off-line. OMEGA armed and ready
OMEGA?
THE OMEGA. its disables any spoilers in the thread radius. its the only weapon we have against the newbies.

The Omega
Hhahahhahahahaha... rolling on floor laughing

neo_dragon
ok ok, we are the wachowskis. we came here when we did, to put out more and more mindless theories and spoilers to a movie that HASN"T EVEN COME OUT YET (just kidding, i'm not even from chicago)
. please, *shakes head*, wouldn't you think people invited to a test screening of the movie would have to sign some for of confidentiality agreement, so as not to spoil it for those of us with the infinite patience to wait til wednesday for the movie to come out? wednesday people, not months from now, so even if you are one of those lucky jerks who has seen the movie, STOP PRINTING SYNOPSES OF THE MOVIE, STOP TELLING US HOW IT ENDS, AND QUIT SAYING IT IS THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT SINCE STAR WARS EPISODE ONE. please i want to be thrilled or let down after i get to see the movie for myself.

dragonpisces272
point taken, neo dragon yes

JediHDM
i thought you didnt want omega to see it, Burly...

VenomVA
laughing

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
she was in the right mood not to kill me...

audioheem
I feel people underestimate the mighty Heem. Check out the site ;-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.