work of Shmi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
I made this thread because I had some questions about WHAT Shmi does for slave work. I found a pic of her worktable.

Ushgarak
Looks like technical work to me. Circuitboards and stuff. Imporant for a dealer who sells ship parts.

jedi212guy
sexual devices for Watto wink

yerssot
I don't see so much technical stuff there

Ushgarak
Odd; I see loads.

yerssot
I meant that there are 1 or 2 BIG things that takes a lot of room at the table

King Jedi
Jedi12guy you have a sick mind! smile

The first time I saw TPM I thought it was a sowing machine. But I still don't know what it is.

yerssot
That's because you don't see clearly what it is. Let him do KJ, he is just a little boy stick out tongue

Ratcat
When Anikin and Qui Gon return from meeting with Watto after the pod race, Shmi is sitting at that tabe working on a gadget that looks like a circuit board of something.

According to the EU she was employed by Watto to clear and repair alectrical equipment, circuit boards and the that sort of thing.

If you look at the tools on the table, you can see a lot of items that might be applied to a job like that.

Ratcat
See this attachment, I've labelled up some of the tools.

Ushgarak
That's pretty much what I told yerssot earlier but he didn't believe me; thanks for the visual aid.

Ratcat
My Pleasure.

And Yerssot, chill out dude.

yerssot
How do you know those stuff, I mean how do you know that?

BTW: I don't like chili big grin

yerssot
You mean Shmi has a gun on that table?

Ratcat
Who said that? I said RIVET Gun, for riveting...

yerssot
and what is that?

ToMacco
Hey, maybe Watto is Shmi's pimp! roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Ratcat
Hmmm, she's have rather a niche market... laughing out loud

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.