if you could.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
pit two baddies from any movie together, ala Jason Vs. Freddie, who would it be?
min'd be like Jason Vs. Leatherface (origonal) cos there both the same, braindead killing machines

thorncrawler
norman bates vs hannible(sp)

Lord_Andres
since we have seen Freddy and Jason, I would chose, Hellraiser and Wishmaster

wicker_man
Decker (From Clive Barker's Nightbreed) Vs Micheal Myers (John Carpenter's Halloween)

Freddy Kruger Vs Candyman

And for sheer comical value The Critters Vs The Gremlins Vs Chucky.

Cowboyography
I would love to see something completely out of control, Like King Kong VS The Evil Dead!! or Better Yet Jaws VS The Leprechaun, That would be funny as hell to watch Jaws eat Willow.

Lord_Andres
oh ya

Cowboyography
how about this guy VS all the horror bad guys together!!!

http://home.merlin.mb.ca/~alstech/images/smash.gif

Lord_Andres
jason would wopp his candy ass

Lord_Andres
anyway what movie is that?

Cowboyography
im not sure where thats from, The Daily Show used to use it when Craig Kilborn was the host, It makes me laugh everytime!!

SaTsuJiN
I would like to see the guy from "demon knight" fight against blade...

tabby999
i think any movie vs the blob.
but anything you put up against Hellraiser is too one sided, pinhead can just go deamon on their ass's

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Godzilla vs King Kong vs Jason

tabby999
i can just see King Kong and Godzilla duking it out and Jason kicking King Kong in the ankle

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i've seen the movie Godzilla vs King Kong when i was like 6. great movie.King Kong won. great battle.

brownie
I think I would like to see freddy vs pinhead now that would be great

ragesRemorse
pumpkinhead VS Rawhead Rex

Redneck's from "the hills have eyes" angaisnt the redneck's from Deliverance

Lord Soth
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't like vs. movies. What I want is a 3-Way battle movie. That would rule! Think:

-Mike Meyers vs. Freddy vs. Jason
-Leatherface vs. Regan (The Exorcist) vs. The Creeper
-Dracula vs. Blade vs. Selene

(okay, the second and third ones were lame, but I don't know that many horror figures sad )

Could someone come up with some better ones? I'm not very good at it. But M vs. F vs. J would kick ass! big grin

tabby999
i dunno, i've never really liked Myers so i think it'd be pretty weak. drop leatherface in his spot, or possible Candyman and you'd have a cool movie

ragesRemorse
the girl from excorcist is still only human regaurdless of her demonic posession. I

could see somthing like billy and gizmo moving to hadenfeild in time for Halloween. Gizmo gets caught in a rainstorm on halloween. Now you have The gremlins standing in the way of micheal myers murder spree. Micheal myers VS Gremlins great concept. people would accept this

LeAtHerRFace
Jason X vs Evil Dead.... Mwahahahahha... smile

slayer
Pinhead v.s Jason

Espantada20
Pokemon vs. Yugi-oh.Just kidding.I don't know who to put against who.But the character Billy Zane played in Demon Knight,oh my Lawd.He was hot.If I had been there I probably would have been the first one to go.Damn he was gorgeous.Mmm mmm mmm.And Pinhead probably would **** up anyone you put against him.AndMichael Myers doesn't have any super natural powers either.Isn't he just a deranged mental patient who just happens to survive everything he goes through?

worldindustries
But jason would slice and dice him to death.http://www.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2002/04/26-jason.jpg

h0ck3yh0rr0r
is that a fact?

Lord Soth
Okay, here's some more (hopefully better) 3-ways:

-Mike Myers v. Freddy v. Jason (stickin by this one....Mike Myers'd kick all their asses big grin)
-Leatherface vs. Pinhead vs. the Creeper(Pinhead would win, but it'd still be fun to watch)
-Fisherman (from I Know What You Did Last Summer) vs. the dude from Scream vs. God's Hands (Frailty). I knew I'd want a purely mortal battle just for the hell of it big grin

These better?

tabby999
i think Jason Vs. Jason would be pretty rad, cos there'd be no advantage, and they could both take heaps of damage. or if Freddie sees he cant beat jason, somehow creates his own jason and the real one has to fight it off. that'd be cool too

tabby999
or how abouts a classic battle? like Dracula Vs Frankensteins monster Vs. the thing from the black lagoon

Lord Soth
That'd be fun, but those characters are so boring. With a good revamp, they could kick some serious ass. I agree

Dogbert
Jason vs. pinhead wuld be a good 1

Lord Soth
Throw in another decent immortal killer and you've got fun!

xblanex
Jack the ripper vs hannibal lector.

also... hannibal lector vs leatherface vs ed gein.. Same person in a way, but im curious to see who would come out on top. Id go with leather face. But if leather face had his chainsaw there would be no match, so he couldnt have that.

tabby999
ed gein would be killed so quick, as cool (i cant beleive i called a serial killer cool, oh well) as he is, he never killed anyone who wasn't a weaker woman, he dug most people up. everyone thinks he was just like leatherface

HockeyFace
Pumkinhead vs The Creeper now that would be cool... or...
Pinhead vs Wishmaster vs The Creeper vs Pumkinhead!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.