alpha flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
if there is a spin on wolverine i'd like to see him reach department h or whatever alpah flight is called, mabey they know why everyone allowed this to happen to him

kohl
that'd be interesting.

JKozzy
mmm

Darth Vicious
While theres a new Alpha Flight comic book coming out soon i believe Wolvie found more info about his past in recent issues of New X-men also Alpha Flight and Department H are 2 different things, AF works(used to work) for Department H!

Blind-Enemy
the New X-men thing was false, as he realize that space station is actually Asteroid M. , and the whole thing was a scheme from a "back from the dead" Magneto

Blind-Enemy
after revealing that Xorn is actually Magneto, he crippled Professor X., and destroyed New York city , with the help of Esme and a new Brotherhood

Paola
eek! WHAT???!!!
Xorn.... the guy who cured Xavier?????!!!! was Magneto!!!????
GOD!!! I'm shocked
I didn't like New X-Men...... but I guess now I do smile
Thanx on the info Blind-Enemy!!!!

Blind-Enemy

Paola
wow!!

MaverickIce
I posted this about a month a go.......

Paola
oh!! sad I missed it.......

Darth Vicious
I hate the fact that they r turning Magneto into a junkie and what made the whole Xorn/Magneto thing really cool was that no one saw it coming, not me at least and again i hate Magnetos new costume!

kohl
team picture.

Maelstrom
ya my bet is Logan returns to alpha flight. He loves being an x-man yet alpha flight loves him. No denying love

Paola
kohl!!!
who are they??
(the ones in the pic big grin )

kohl
if i recall correctly: shaman, snowbird, sasquatch, puck, heather hudson, northstar, aurora, box and mac.

kohl
some random images from early af issues.

kohl
--

kohl
snowbird.

kohl
aurora.

kohl
aurora & guardian.

kohl
northstar & aurora.

eleveninches
isn't northstar gay???

kohl
yes, but how is that relevant?

eleveninches
just making sure i knew who you were talking about

kohl
alright then, shall keep posting until someone complains.

kohl
northstar & snowbird.

kohl
aurora & sasquatch.

kohl
aurora, wild child & snowbird.

kohl
sasquatch (and aurora in her new uniform.)

Back2U
You forgot Talisman kohl.

Damn I loved this series, these guys are the circus freaks of the marvel universe, every one of them has a life full of personal tragedy.

Marrina was also part of the roster around the time that would have been penned wouldn't she.

For more info on the characters of Alpha check out

http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/index.html

kohl
yeah, talisman showed up a bit later though. (around #19 iirc) marrina was also there. also the beta and gamma flights were slightly different at the time.

Paola
sorry for the stupid question but..... is Alpha Flight's Sasquatch the same from Exiles' Sasquatch? confused

kohl
actually, exiles sasquatch is heather hudson but quite different from what she was in alpha flight. and af sasquatch is the original. thought they both transform into that big furry thing. :>

Paola
heather transformed into sasquatch in alpha flight?

kohl
no. actually in af she didn't have powers. just wore a special suit.

Alita
Trust me I'm not complaining. I loooove Alpha Flight and all I ever get to read of it is summaries since where I live there's no place you can get a comic book...

kohl
must keep them coming, then.

kohl
heather.

kohl
shaman and snowbird.

kohl
marrina and puck.

kohl
marrina again.

Alita
thank you so much Kohl! big grin
I was wondering if you had any piccies from when Aurora was dating Wild Child. The only one I actually have is the one where she is holding him be a leash from the new weapon X.
If I figure out how to post images I'll post some of the Alpha Flight Images I have found over the net but now I must go to lunch. Thanks in advance!

kohl
not quite what you asked for, but.

Alita
that's great anyways big grin thanks a bunch Kohl

kohl
sure.

Paola
thanx happy

kohl
you're welcome.

Alita
Northstar and his daughter Joanne and the rest of the Alpha Flight team standing behind them in their pretty red costumes

Alita
Aurora, Wolverine, Northstar, Snow bird and Heather Hudson

Alita
Northstar and Vindicator

Alita
umm correction that is not Wolverine...

kohl
good grief ... that art. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

kohl
after walter became wanda. *snicker*

kohl
again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.