Lets kill the Ghosts!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
ive decided to overcome my fear of the ghosties and terminate them

Fire
good for you korri

Korri
big grin

Tex
But they're so cute! love

Korri
no theyre not

julibug
I love 'em!

Kes
lol At 1st I thought it was like a virus or something. But then I read happy Halloween and I remember! Doh!

HannaBananabal
LOL, I haven't seen them for the past ten mins!

Tex
They are only on the main page.

movie_freak
thats what i thought too..

Baylin
The ghosts are great! Anyway how do you kill something thats dead?

silver_tears
umm what are you guys talking about huh

DemonicGambit
The lil' animated ghost that pops up on the KMC welcome page Irene. An' Korri if you're killin' ghost don't that mean you're a ghost buster?

silver_tears
embarrasment ohh silly me
umm whats wrong with them again huh

silver_tears
i wanna be a ghost buster though evil face

LanceWindu
Who you gonna call?

DemonicGambit
Ghost Busters!

-Riders around in the Ghost Busters Car- cool

LanceWindu
OMG I used to have a lot of the Ghostbuster toys! Including the car!

silver_tears
omg max you are so stylin now wink

khalla
YOU CAN'T KILL THEM sad embarrasment messed thumb down no mad

I LOVE THEM smile big grin love

ragesRemorse
i think the ghostbusting buisness needs recruitments. Lord knows i could use some help. The work is hard, and as far as i know im alone in the ghostbustin buisness. I really need partners though. My proton pack lack's realism, and every time a ghost confronts me there not impressed with the little red flashing light function that occurs when i try and activate my proton pack. I need to find a nuclear physicist to turn my proton pack into a real deal. Im sick of getting posessed. Maybe if my proton pack did somthing other than flash lights i could avoid this. So ghostbusters welcome. One day i'd like to quote the real ghostbusters after busting a ghost "we be fast they be slow" But im just a boy with a plastic toy resimbaling a proton pack and a dream. But you cant bust ghost on dreams and hopes. There all just candies and nutssmile

Korri
well i think i killed them smile

nazgulinthedark
ghost go bye bye! evil face

Korri
woho!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.