So I finally rented "Wrong Turn"......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
against my better judgement, just to check it out................

yeah.....um.......I want my $4 back. Did anybody else find this movie incredibly dull and moronic?

BackFire
*raises hand*

I've stopped several people from renting it, on teh basis that it sucks more cock then a new york hooker on new years eve.

It's like it combined TCM, Deliverance and evil dead, and threw in some shit as well.

I saw it in theaters, so you can imagine how I felt after spending a good 8 bucks on it. I later set fire to the theater.

SaTsuJiN
I enjoyed it while I saw it. Sorta like a one time fling. Not like I'd buy it or anything. I have a hard time picking movies apart and comparing them cuz it feels unjustified. Almost like saying 'i hate 28 days later cuz they ripped off day of the dead and resident evil'. It had its moments, not to mention that cannabilism is, I think, #1 on the top ten of what people fear most. Thus the hicks that eat, and butcher people. big grin

I long for a good horror that scares in so many ways. Damn hollywood with thier bling bling and no brains....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*also raises hand*

it was ______ *u can fill in blank*

Striel
I also found it dull and annoying.

pablo007
It was OK, very retro

ragesRemorse
it's not that bad. It atleast attempted to do somthing.

slayer
I luv it! I watch it like everyday!

LeAtHerRFace
Well... gotta respect ur opinion slayer. But I thought that was one of the worst horror movies of all time.

slayer
thats ok every1 has their own opinion about things.

BackFire
well, I'm gonna close this one, there's another thread to discuss Wrong Turn.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.