Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Sucks!
Heres a Spoiler... I found this on the net and i usually dont believe this things to be true.... but i think this is it and i think its real stuff.... the synopsis of episode 3... it fits with all rumors around.... my review... i was kinda disapointed... but oh well... i liked the vader scene...

here it is
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/plot.html

Heres a pic of grivous from the cartoon series.... i liked more the sketches made by the fans than this design.... looks too boba... I was expecting a more kurosawa thing...
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/3/grievous_episode3.jpg

Ushgarak
Except... sigh... it is from Supershadow...

(shakes head sadly)

Lucas Sucks!
and?

read it...... as far as I can see.... its like all th spoilers that are coing out... i saw it yesterday.. and today... the force.net revealed more of the things he already said in that synopsis.

Lucas Sucks!
what do you guys think?

yerssot
I'm not even going to bother clicking on such a pathetic link

Lucas Sucks!
If the info is real when the actual script shows up im going to laugh at your face.

yerssot
go ahead,
he got it from all the other sites and THEN he posts his "exclusive spoilers", quite pathetic
and for the rest, he makes it up as he goes

nono, I should be the one laughing at your face if you think he's a credited person on the web

Lucas Sucks!
i dont know who the hell he is, just read the stuff.... seemed real.... fits with the spoilers.... and it sucks just like the other two precuels...
dont tell me the drawing of Grivous isnt real.... if he drew it... then man... that guy doesnt have a social life at all spending so much time making people on te net believe him..... maybe its not true.... but it seems the right thing....

yerssot
not difficult to get pics if TFN-members made some

Lucas Sucks!
I find Yoda fighting Sideus very ridiculous..... Cant they just leave Yoda in peace.... he was so great in TESB

Ushgarak
Sory, LS, but as is rather obvious if you look around, SS has no credence. So what if some TFN spoilers look similar? They are not all credible either and one normally spills from the other.

LanceWindu
Never believe any rumors...or spoilers, maybe remember them in your mind and then when the movie comes out you can be like..."Wow, they were actually right on that part, I commend them."

But 10 to 1 this is just speculation...and SS never gets his 'info' right.

Doohass
Yeah, I agree with Lance. TFN Released more info about him and some pics. But if any of you guys saw the first one, it looks more like Vader than anything. it def. looks like a fan art. They also released another one today. That one looks better but don't believe anything until you see the movie. Remember this is all just for fun, It's not written in stone.

DarkJediStoops
Have you realised though that supershadow's episode 3 plot draft is exactly the same as episode-x's? and that the Grievous sketch and Clone Wars information that he has just posted can be found at toonzone.net - and they have had this Lucas exclusive for weeks!

DarkJediStoops
And also, am I to be considered a good, personal friend of George Lucas like SS - if I can reveal who are doing the voices in The Clone Wars cartoon?

Well here they are :

Anakin Skywalker: Matt Lucas
Obi-Wan Kenobi: James Arnold Taylor
Yoda: Tom Kane
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: Nick Jameson
C-3PO: Anthony Daniels
Asajj Ventress: Grey Delisle

SS is full of garbage, DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT HE SAYS. laughing

JKozzy
I haven't been here long, I hang in the Matrix forum, but it doesn't look like that would be the plot. Nice try though.

Ushgarak
Wow, DJS, you are right! You must be Rick McCallum or something!

(giggles)

DarkJediStoops

Lucas Sucks!
Man... i don't know how can people waste their time'me writing a screenplay or writing a synopsis of something that ain't true..... cant he get a life?

anyways.... I really hope that anaking chocking padme at the end as much as her presence in the final fight ain't true.... that would be so lame and predictable... I'm hoping for an interesting twist in the plot in all sorts of way... if not I'm going to be highly disappointed... If i see a tender moment between 3PO and vader or vader crying in the suit I'll burn all my star wars collectibles hahaha can you imagine vader crying?
If they plan to show Yoda Fight.... i hope it isn't with sideus... if they do that.... i hope is not a physical fight.... lets see what happens at the end..

yodaatemydad
Supershadow is the worse. Don't ever trust that site.

GABRIEL05
ever since the matrix debacle, I have a new respect/fear of spoilers.

Ushgarak
Oh, spoilers were an SW phenomenon long before they were a Matrix one!

GABRIEL05
well that was before I had cable connection

PersefonePotter
Yeah, it doesn't look very plausible to me either..... and like KozMan, I am usually in the Matrix forums.... just DISGUSTED with that.... so I turn to my second love of trilogies....

STAR WARS......

finti
matrix, huh where is the garlic and silver bullets stick out tongue

rustiswordz
Actually i read this 'script' and im of the opinion that its genuine or if it isnt it will be close.

and if it is real then all i can say is that i cant wait, it looks sooooooooo coool!

Rebel Racer
supershadow is is the worst. dont ever trust that site.

rustiswordz
Still you have to admit, its a good synopsis. It matches up with all the 'official' leaks mouth slips and spoilers thus far. My instinct is telling me that this time he may just 'possibly' be right?

Also people scoff at this guy over his so called 'movie connections' where over this may just be false like everyone suspects. Surley there are people out there who have 'genuine' movie connections and may from time to time visit forums like this one?

it may seem that im defending this guy, I'm not, I'm just saying that on the 'net especially you don't know who you are dealing with on the other end of your cable.

yerssot
yeah, he just took it from all the other sides and added some pure crap of his own to it

and yeah, there are people with movie connections, of course, and I know someone (like most members here) who works for the television, that's about it!

rustiswordz
You have much to learn my young Padawan.......... wink

mephistodesigns
if you believe SuperShadow than it is you who have much to learn my obtuse little friend.

rustiswordz
No It yukssots attitude im reffering to.

Bicnarok

gaz9
Its entertaining, it might not be right but it gets you thinking of what its going to be like, I cant wait, I just hope its realy dark, like tesb

yerssot
what? because I don't pay for his mindless rambling and you were stupid enough to do it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mephistodesigns
hahahahahahahahaha! rolling on floor laughing laughing

Evil Dead
I have no clue about this guy.....nor the site the spoiler was taken from. I would however like to point out that many people including Ushgarak blasted all of the Matrix Revolutions spoilers as they came out............turns out that many were correct. The correct Revolutions spoilers were posted on the net three months ago...but everybody said they were garbage, until the day Revolutions came out and they were standing there with egg on their faces.

mephistodesigns
we're not talking about the matrix. we're talking about anything from supershadow being complete BS. No matter who posts it here, if its from him, and not on any other site to back up his story, then its another one of SS's little creations.

vvvrulz
I hate spoilers. And hence by your guy's reccommendations, i wont even bother going to the supershadow site. (Well maybe just to see what this sideshow freak is on about) smile

Rogue Jedi
whats the deal with SS? from what i hear they are full of shit.

yerssot
he is

DarkJediStoops
I hate to put the dagger through your affection for SuperShadow, but his plot draft for Episode 3 is almost a word for word copy of the one Episode-X and T'bone posted a few days before SS did.

And have you seen most of his exclusive Lucas pictures that he posts?..... they are the ones posted by theforce.net but without their logo on. And if you look at the latest Burnt Anakin picture, you can see a crude green splat over theforce.net.

Mickey Suttle is nothing but a Loser! laughing - Why don't you look at my site in the Sig and read about him.

Darth Jello
i know this is too idelic, but i've always thought of a fanbase as a community, and with star wars being no exception, I find it pretty hard to be one when you've got people like suttle stealing things from other websites and then attacking the hard drives of those who question him.

Darth Jello
anyway, since this is a plot forum, i don't want to sound like a dork anymore, so can anyone confirm the yoda/sidious duel?

yerssot
nope big grin

Darth Jello
dammit! What about all this stuff about yoda finding a sith artifact and attempting to destroy the apprentice by destroying the master? I want that duel! grrrrrrrr!

yerssot
nothing official yet

Darth Jello
Ok, who wants those to to have at each other, other than me? I want a saber duelthat will erupt into some gigantic display of force powersfrom both. ending with yoda fleeing in terror. theres got to be some reason why he didn't just collect what jedi were left to face sidious together

THX1000b
enjoyable reading for those who cant sleep...thanks

GABRIEL05
thx that was funny with just a hint of subtlety

well done

Member.
i read the synopsis and it could be legit. good plot and all. but i doubt lucas would reveal the plot this early.

Darth Jello
really far out theory here, but considering he's just a brain and eyes in a droid, is it possible that grievious is jango?

Member.
Possibly.

VengeanceGOD
Um...I dunno about this...SPOILER

The whole thing with Palpatine being kidnapped is real...I've seen that before on TFN.

mephistodesigns
who said he's a set of eyes and a brain in a jar? and it wouldn't be jango because Temurra Morrison is in it somewhere, unless its just his voice. But I think thats a little to big of a coincidence and...oh yeah! stupid. Lucas wouldn't write anything THAT ridiculous would he?

Darth Jello
lucas? greedo shooting first was up there

by the way have any of you ever played the old NES game Faxanadu? the first time I heard about Greivious it made me think of King Gieve for some reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.