Neo and Trinity - what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Havoc
My girlfriend and I dressed up for halloween. Looks bad ass to me!

burlyman
looks bad ass to me too cool

...must...res..isit..urge...t..o..mod.....

dave123
burly, one day, you'll be a mod...
one day......
and when that day comes....
there will be no threads but your own

burlyman
except with the facial hair.. looks more like bane/neo *oh gosh*

dave> stick out tongue 'burly needs our help, he needs all of our help' - niobe

MC Mike
Haha... Burly, i'm with you on the mod part! Don't worry, no walks of shame from me!

AliasNeo15
looks good to me. "Where did u get the outfit?"

burlyman
*imagines lobby scene* big grin

Havoc
I knew someone would comment on the facial hair, but I wasn't willing to shave it off for halloween.

The coats both came from Hot Topic, and the glasses were ordered online, pretty easy to find. The jackets were 70-80 bucks apiece. Thanks for the feedback. I figured you guys would be able to enjoy them. I might throw up some better picks later.

dragonpisces272
ohhh hot topic?? Thats a such a cool store!! I know, cause I used to shop there for the weirdest stuff. big grin

Morpheus
MY MOM AND DAD SAID THAT I DON'T NEED TO PUT MY
OUTFIT ON EVERY WHERE I GO. WHAT DO U GUYS THANK?

PS.NOT COMEING BACK,BUT SOON 11/7/03

BingaBonga
The girlfriend looks a lot better than Trinity, she is butt ugly, trinity is.......

VenomVA
very nice

Captain REX
Ha, I'll have to come to your house and kick your ass then...I'm an Agent. evil face

Lack of scanner or digital camera...

Hypernova
Cool!

We don't have Halloween here... Must be fun!

Havoc
Yes, sometimes hot topic kicks ass...sometimes there is nothing cool.

Yes I agree, my girlfriend is extremely beautiful. I will try to throw up some more pictures of here and I dressed up. That was a just a crappy one from work.

hmm...lets keep this simple...I am very adept at adding "demise" to the programming of an agent...

but my girlfriend ran into an agent at her college, it was a fun day

Halloween is just an excuse...she and I walked around downtown seattle dressed as neo and trinity..prolly around the beginning of the month. We got some wierd responses...

one guy rode by us on his bike and just nodded, "Hi Neo...Trinity"

we walked by a bum and he was just mumbling, "thirty cents...thirty cents..please...just thirty cents...DAMN NICE JACKET!"

one guy we passed just whispered, "answer the phone..."

burlyman
eek! ...seventy two hours....

JediHDM
hey, Havoc, ever been to Redland, WA? i hear theres a nice big building there, maybe you've heard of it...called Metacortex...

burlyman
of course, after all it is one of the biggest software companies in the world

Verity
Nice outfits!...dunno about the faces tho...no offense!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

Havoc
Actually, you all have inspired me...I was trying to think of a good place to have my girlfriend take more pictures. The metacortex building would be very cool

JKozzy
Hey, your girlfriend looks really authentic, Havocwink

Havoc
Thanks JKozzy, and she says "Thank you" aswell.

Korri
wish i dressed up for halloween sad

Havoc
I hadn;t done much for the last two halloweens, figured I should splurge this year.
She I dressed up for work. We went to the freak night rave after that, but we were not in costume. I didn't want to ruin the Jacket while dancing.

Korri
laughing out loud nice

Havoc
It was a very entertaining day. I think she and I dressing up to see revolutions on wednesday. All in good fun. I am trying to decide to see it at the theathre that is close to me, or hit up seattle and go to the cinerama (a.k.a. seattle's big f***ing digital theatre)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.