What DOES a Matrix-fan look like!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

The Omega
Gabriel (as LINK I think) smile

The Omega
JediHDM as... his happy self! big grin

The Omega
Korri. Disguised as a cat-owner.

The Omega
SimplePriest. As a young Morpheus.

The Omega
Me. As Trinity (I wish I'd have worn shades... but WELL!)

If you want to be in the gallery, send me your picture and alias wink

The Omega
AGENT Jkozzy. WITH Smith glasses.

dragonpisces272
wow, these pictures are great!! And me...still looking for a picture laughing out loud

Metamorphisis
Omega you missed My pix!! I'll repost here so as not to be lost in the rubble of the old thread!

This are a little old, not much tho. I haven't changed much, except I'm not always this "dressed" up! big grin

Hope you all like the green tint, I fotoslopped it for the thread - wearing my matrix glasses and crow face paint - my other fav movie. eek!

Metamorphisis
And here I am, same outfit, same time, full length. Just before the last gig I had before the band disbanded!! sad I miss playing....

Anyways, these are real leather pants, and a real fishnet shirt, so what? big grin

ITALIAN926
Omega, youre female ?? I never wouldve thought that, I guess I can take you off the Wachowski brother poll !!! hahaha

ITALIAN926
The only pic I can find of myself with sunglasses lol

Metamorphisis
Yes Italian -- Omega's female... you didn't know?

But Jesus-Neo Anderson!! (Inside comment for Omega) stick out tongue You look unimaginably delicious in that Trinity costume. big grin I wouldn't mind having a taste. Heheh.. devil

JediHDM
Omega> eek! nice... cool

Metamorphisis
Jedi -- I Liked it best when I was imagining you to look like Natalie Portman. (When you posted her by mistake in the other thread) laughing

MC Mike
Haha... somehow I knew he was going to post "future wife" under that before he actually did... shifty

JediHDM
mistake, there are no...oh, yeah, mistake, gotcha...shifty

SimplePriest
Omega> LOL... "young morpheus" That's great. I definitely will take that one.

And that's a Nice pic of you as Trinity. Two thumbs up.

Captain REX
Ha, you should see me as an Agent, I'm damn scary. That's what I was for Halloween after all...

Too bad my mom wouldn't let me buy that Desert Eagle replica... roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
OWW I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

davetheonemende
DaveTheOneMendez:

The Omega

burlyman
delete the coments then goderator

priestjim
Damn! I have no one to hold my 3650 to take a picture of me sad

The Omega
riestjim> Yes you do. Yourself.

MC Mike
Omega, I'll have mine up real soon... No, seriously. big grin Maybe not today though.

The Omega
Mike> Good forumite yes
Nevermind the comments. I can always make a FINAL GALLERY and stick in at the top of the page... smile

MC Mike
Omega> The only bad thing is I lost my Official Neo glasses, have to wear my old ones I got a long time ago, but they're alright...

priestjim
Omega> I can't I want to pose as Seraph and I can't do an upchackie holding the phone and taking a picture of me! I'll put someone else to photo me. Soon...

JKozzy
http://www.angelfire.com/de3/matrixpix/kozzycookie.jpg
Smiddy does like the cookies!wink

MC Mike
Ha... finally got the pic, eh? That's a good one! big grin

priestjim
Cookies? Muuuuuuuuum!

JKozzy
big grin Glad you like it! Hope Korri likes itwink
Had to edit in Photoshop, it was a bit dark; sorry for the delay!

Korri
its lovely wink

OH MY GOD I AM SO FAT!!

Verity
Gosh..I wish my pix were ready...They'll be ready on Thursday.... sad

The Omega
Jkozzy> Your picture is PURE GOLD. Seriously! big grin

I'm waiting for my "oh, thatw as the budget for November" Trinity sun-glasses, myself.

Keep posting the pictures. I WILL mke a gallery soon.

forumcrew
dont think i ever realised how young everyone was until i looked at these pictures..

priestjim
Yes! Isn't it great? That means that we could arrange a meeting somewhere in the world!

Matrix_4_ever
this is my cat hes also a fan of the matrix

Korri
awwww!!

clavis9495
korri why do you think ur fat ur just fine we all love you here!

Korri
someone loves me? blink

Fire
hmm how many of you guys actualy own Long Black Leather coats??

I know have one but what about you guys

and before anyone gets any idea's I had mine BEFORE the matrix came out

Korri
i have one but its all ripped

TheOne101
thats not good.u should get that fixed or get a new one.

TheOne101
thats not kool dude ur prolly just as nerdy as the rest of us! cool

forumcrew
it is a little mean.. but funny as hell

TheOne101
LOL yeah i guess so ?? laughing

Metamorphisis
I've had two long black coats for about 6 years now, one's leather and one's a canvas duster.......

Jedi, sorry but I hafta agree. stick out tongue I think you look kinda like you fell out of the Where's Waldo books. big grin laughing

SimplePriest
On the right: my roommate, as Neo (of course). He told me I HAD to post his pic.

On the left: me, as Young Morpheus in disguise. I'm, uhhh, hiding from agents. Yeah, that's it.

**ummm, operater, get me an exit... or at least some new clothes**

Metamorphisis
rolling on floor laughingROFLMAO!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Great pic priest, you look......errrr.......really hot in that one!!! stick out tongue

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Your school has a greenish tinge... wink

The Omega
SImplePriest>"Hiding from agents"?????

laughing

The Omega
Also updated, since the regulars NEED to se SP's new picture.

JediHDM
Hey, its all good...I happily stand and proclaim, "FORUM, HEAR ME!!! It is true, what many of you have heard. The newbs have amassed an army and as we speak, that army is calling me a nerd. I stand before you, truthfully, relieved. WHY? Is it because i believe something you do not? Yes, for i am NERD, and i am PROUD OF IT!!!!"

Korri
SimplePriest> ur friend is hot!!!
and btw i love ur outfit!!

dave123
"On the right: my roommate, as Neo (of course). He told me I HAD to post his pic.

On the left: me, as Young Morpheus in disguise. I'm, uhhh, hiding from agents. Yeah, that's it.

**ummm, operater, get me an exit... or at least some new clothes**"

the disturbing thing is.... no one is giving you 2 any funny looks

Korri
lol

The Omega
Dave> laughing
You're right, I didmn't notice that on the picture.... Hiirhiririri...

burlyman
whats 'Hiirhiririri...' a sound for?

The Omega
Burlyman> A stiffled kind of giggle I'd say...
Where is YOUR picture?!?!??! Hm?

burlyman
i dont have one confused i dont have any matrix gear either sad

priestjim
Can I send one normal before I send one with Matrix (actually Seraph's) outfit?

The Omega
Burly> (Coughs) I wouldn't say the last SimplePriest outfit was very Matrixy either... And the first one I posted in the other threads was just me at my kung-fu class.
Priestjim> Sure. In a little while I make a new gallery anyways, so I'll just use this thread to collect images.

priestjim
OK take this one for a start smile (25kb) :

The Omega
priestjim> Gooood forumite yes

priestjim
"Thank you" (smith style) smile

The Omega
big grin

Burlyman> SAY CHEESE!

priestjim
Is this a bi-photo? I mean like two people photographing each other? This is crazy :P

The Omega
Yes it is.
I just use it when I want to sneak pictures out of people on the Inet. I don't even think I have the picture I took up there anymore... wink

priestjim
You guys in Denmark are having a good time eh? Parties and stuff smile Do you have fraternities like in the US? Here in Greece the only place to have fun is the dormitories!

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bag.gif

priestjim
laughing

The Omega

burlyman
nobody bring up the madonanna thing again ...oops looks like a just have

priestjim
madonanna? speak up burly!

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12405& amp;highlight=what+does+a+REAL+matrix+fan+look+lik
e somewhere in there

The Omega
Burlyman> OH!... Watch it!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif

burlyman
! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lamo.gif

wheres cpt when you need him...

The Omega
rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
new av? happy i like the pers one from that series smile

The Omega
Yes. New movie, new avatar! Of course smile

Metamorphisis
What worries me (other than what Dave pointed out about SimplePriests pic...messed) is that everyone pretty much saw mine and thought it looked normal?!

Jedi

Don't worry, you can fend off the army of n00bz!! Your not just any nerd! You're the Ueber-nerd!

Omega

Madanna or no Madanna -- I still think you look great! wink

Simple

Is it safe to come back? You're not going to come on to me or something are you? embarrasment

JediHDM
You know, Meta, i tell you man, i have seen MUCH stranger things...a few years ago, i mighta recoiled, but it just dont phase me anymore...and, we are all kinda strange, i mean, we all like the matrix to the point of abusrdity, do we not? oh, btw, my school newspaper wrote a column on Revo, and, well, let me type it out for you, cause a) my roomies asleep, so i dont wanna wake him up by using my scanner and b) it is ...interesting...

"The whole existential dilemma that the original Matrix raised and that reloaded built upon is resolved in a most unsatisfactory fashion, but, then again, i always thought that people who obsessed over the philosophy of the Matrix were kind of creepy and off-putting..."

theres no way they mean us, right? i mean, obsessed? nah...however, they did give it the best review of Revolutions i have seen, 5 stars...so maybe the are right...NO WAY!!!

SimplePriest
Korri> LOL *sigh* I'll tell him. But I'm afraid that if I do, he's gonna be talking about it for days.

Dave> yeah, that's a good point. LOL But this was taken on Halloween, so thankfully we blended in. I think...

***Man, if Locke ever finds out I was wearing a coconut bra I'll never hear the end of it***

And by the way: I HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM SEEING THE MOVIE. No words can describe the way that I feel. Where is that blue thread... I think I'm about to cry.

It was soooo good.

Ok, Time for bed. See you guys tomorrow... errr, today.

Metamorphisis
Jedi

That's my point exactly!!! I mean where are people like us in the real world?! LoL We almost have to be in a matrix to be able to follow the abstract with such detail! j/j

Your paper's review was HILARIOUS! (Atleast I though!) laughing Who knew? big grin

Obsessed? No...can't be...I mean...I know my friends have always said that....but it can't be true? Can it? I mean...I do live alone......I'm....good with computers....my boss accused me of having a problem with authority.....I wear black spandex/lycra shirts, black leather levi's, black combat boots, and black trench coats on a regular basis.....I attend underground industrial/goth/techno rav's usually invited by people I hardly know who are always using some sort of dream inducing drug (mesculin, morphine/opiates, LSD, Spiked X...)......should I be worried about recieving any unexpected FedEx packages?! LoL

I'll take a picture of my "workstation" -- my friends REALLY ride me about THAT!! I'm not at a single computer, I'm on a broadband network with 5 high speed computers -- on of which is a parrallel proccessing Dual AMD Athlon MP 2.2Ghz w/ 266 Mhz FSB and a laptop. Where I usually fall asleep (when I do sleep) is at the desk..

Oh, off subject...err..sorry. Your review got me thinking how my friends always ride me about living in a matrix -- when they're not riding me about being somewhere off in space.. stick out tongue

I know I stand out more in Hicksville USA, b/c the Manson-ite goth movement lasted about a day around here...but that's ok, it ticked me off when everyone started dressing like me!! If you look at my signature JPG, you'll notice Agent Smith is getting ready to fire at Eric Draven (The Crow movies), and then the two most luvly ladies from the Matrix set -- The Lady in Red, and Jue (Final Flight of the Osiris). I'll let you put together where that came from! wink

BTW -- What's so absurd about watching the matrix 1-3 like 5 times in the last 3 days?! LoL big grin

priestjim
Guys have you noticed that Neo, Trin and even Morpheus look much older in the second and third episodes of the trilogy? I mean in M1, Trinity is shinning!

The Omega

BIOS9
How do u post a pic?

BIOS9
nvm

priestjim
4 years don't make that big change! And there is makeup as well. I believe they made our heroes more tired deliberately.

SimplePriest
They do look "older"

I noticed that too. I agree with Priest. That was probably done on purpose

BIOS9
I am SerapH...

SimplePriest
They do look "older"

I noticed that too. I agree with Priest. That was probably done on purpose

SimplePriest
oops, double post embarrasment

The Omega
"SimplePriest. In stereo where available."

Yes. I think they were made to look tired, especially Neo and Trin, as...

(sighs)

burlyman
omega, just for you, i took a crazy photo of myself in front of my code poster.. put it in photoshop... and voila... this is how neo would feel me (that was wrong on so many levels).......

BIOS9
lol

The Omega
Burlyman> That is quite all-right! smile
I'll collect it for the ultimate gallery.

Korri
im sorry omega but its not in the best taste messed

eatingimpaired
Here is me------------> smokin'

diegocala
Here's a Matrix fan big grin

The Omega
Korri> It's the epitome of taste!

Diegocala> Oh help! I'm blind...

eatingimpaired
Don't i look cool----------> cool smokin'

diegocala
Is that a pic of you up there?

JediHDM
Omega> i gotta say, i liked the other two better...had to say it, but thats how i feel...

burlyman
cheap and cheerful....

MC Mike
So, now... must I compete on the avatar level? shifty

JediHDM
ALL YOUR AVATAR ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!!!!!!! MINE OWNS j00!!

MC Mike
Not this again...

burlyman
yeas mike

MC Mike
do you mean that as in "muahahaha" or "ditto"?

burlyman

eatingimpaired
I am ashamed i must sink to the avatar level but here's what i think I would look like as an avatar

Me cool smokin'

Metamorphisis
I have no avatar form, I am the ghost in the machine. The DES/RC5 encrypted datagrams that flow through the optic cables and twisted wires is the same to me as heroin straight into the bloodstream. In a world where on/off - true/false controls the difference between our lives I am the null - I encompass all!!! Muwhahahahahahahahahah!!!!

The Omega
Burlyman> Is that Trin from M3? I still like my current avatar, it's a main theme from Revolutions in one image.
Beside... I'm yet to find a picture of Trinity FROM M3 that'll work as an avatar.
(Looks around. Scurries back off to work)

Korri
no offense Omega..but i dont like it

burlyman
yeh... its her in mobil ave of course

Korri
ya i know

burlyman
yeah ok smile ...was to omega stick out tongue

Korri
blink k

The Omega
Burlyman> Oh, much appreciated. But what I need is a pic where I can write "Trinity forever"!! big grin
But I do appreciate that you made that for me... I'm going all fuzzy wink

SimplePriest
Somebody should try to make one for Omega *sniffle*

Maybe one of you guys who are pros at this stuff...

The Omega
SImplePriest> Oh, no. You're in THAT state! (Pads you on the back).
I know EXACTLY how you feel...
Have faith! (Says the scientist).
Go look in "The Blue Thread" there's some more HOPE there...
Then "The Matrix Online" and prepare to chose.

Korri
messed

Angelsolovely
I am adding my pic, as I was before I got .........THE RED PILL!!!!

Angelsolovely
Will send a Matrix pic as soon as I find my glasses, and buy myself a better digital camara, of course. angel

burlyman
cool Angel Happy Dance

The Omega
(Downloads)
Anyone else?? Pictures of yourself as a Matrix-fan are MOST welcome, without or without shades, haute couture and neat hair smile

BackFire
Here's a picture of a Matrix Basher wink

Bash apropriately big grin

MC Mike
Omega> my pic is on the camera but the comp downstairs has the thing I need to put it on the computer and it's in the middle of a Virus Scan so in 1/2 an hour or so... Btw, I'm younger than anyone here. (14) blink

The Omega
MC Mike> Very good, very good yes
Just post it here, and I'll grab it for the gallery. I think I about have alle the regulars now: JKozzy, Gabriel05, JediHDM, Korri, Metamorphisis, priestjim, Simplepriest, Burlyman and Angelsolovely, AliasNeo, bios9, italian926.
Who am I missing? Sifer! smile Who else?

burlyman
Sifer needs to grab a camera off a tree, they grow around here, remember wink

MC Mike
dave...

I've got the pic, but I'm having network problems erm and it's on the downstairs computer... I can see all the others (we have about 5-7 computers in our house at any given time) but that one...

Trying to fix...

MC Mike
Oh! Here we go:

MC Mike
Sorry about the low quality - JPGs suck.

burlyman
personally, i dont have grudges against file formats... erm

Sifer
Soon...very soon.

MC Mike

black 4ngel
ok, this is me

burlyman
thumb up nice pic ...even got the shades cool

MC Mike
Silly phrases... roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice sig, btw.

Metamorphisis
You're a good looking girl, very hot!! But doesn't this make you look so much better? big grin

Metamorphisis
Oops, I forgot to add the photo!! embarrasment

Lord Soth
The true question is: What DOESN'T a Matrix fan look like? They're everywhere......

SimplePriest
The Matrix Online... Coming in 2004!

Lieutenant Case of the Erleuchtet awaits the call cool

MC Mike
Heheh - That's sweet pic of you dude.

SimplePriest
Thanks smile

It actually kinda looks like that was really me

Anyhow, I'm gonna save this one for when the game really comes out, and (hopefully) for the website if we make one for our crew

MC Mike
Yeah... you got Omega's e-mail? I don't want to volunteer in "case" of someone better or with a domain in mind...

burlyman
cool nice Simple big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>