paintball guns, bb guns, and halloween-what i did tongihte

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok while first we actully went around trick or treating and then at like 9 when came back to my buddies phils house and we had a bb gun and a paint ball gun shooting at stop sighns and can and shit while i had the bb gun and this car rolls up really slow and like they started throwing eggs at us so i was like oo hell no and ran behind the car for a half block cause it was going slow enough shooting at it and hit it about 30 times with this gun omg i dented the shit out of it the bb hit every sngle time. then the dumbass where stupid enoguh to come back and then i had the paintball gun and i hit it only 7 times but its a paint ball gun that will mess there car up bad and they thought i was throwing shit and they r like u throw like i aigrl im like u dumbasses i am shooting at u.

but the best part of the night was this. i was sitting on this coach with like 10 people in this garage and this friend of mine peter he is 300 pounds of like fat and he is standing 15 feet away from me with like a swaeter on that was decently thick but not that thick and i go phil can i shoot the paintball gun in ur hour and he is like at what im like petey and he says sure thinking i was jokin and boom the second after he said sure i hit him with it and he has a quarter size walt on his stomach everyone was laughing and couldnt belive i shot him it was great so my nightwas actully good

DeNiro
and like my whole town has Gary Val waz here or VAL or Gary Val all over the trees and streets and sstop sighns and ne thing else u can think of i wrote it in shaving cream i luv rightin my name every where and this one tree i put my name on last year i swear to go the gary was still on it today for a fuuckin year it has been on it

silver_tears
that was mean what you did to your poor friend sad

DeNiro
omg it wa shisterical everyone was in shock that i did it but then like two seconds of shock they busted out laughing i was laughing right away cause i knew what i was doing but he said it was cool i let him shoot me also but i pushed the sweater out so it didnt hit ne flesh so i didnt get hurt at all but he is cool with me so it was alright funny as hell though

KidRock
good shit deniro! me and my cousin drove around in his car throwing candy at kids lol good times my friend good times

DeNiro
hell yes they r my favorite thing though was running with this hand gun bb gun type deal looks like a real gun and running right behind the car shooting the side of it and the windows and the best thing is that i didnt get caughte big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.