Who's heard of DragonLance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Since absolutely NO ONE answered my 'DragonLance Movie?' thread, I thought I'd try again.

Who on this forum knows about the DragonLance Saga?

strega13
i heard a bit about the books but had no idea they were about to make a movie of it

Lord Soth
There are no plans that I know of (to make a DL movie), I'm just saying how AWESOME it wold be if they did

Tanthalus-rebor
LOrd Soth just 2 say it would be REALLY kool if they made a DL movie ive read loads of the books.

big gay kirk
I've read the books, played the D+D modules when they first came out (as DM... although I wanted to be Raistlin...) and there were plans for a movie.... long, long ago... Dragon(tm) Magazine mentioned it several times in the 90s, and readers even wrote in to say who they thought should play everyone... as with a lot of stuff, though, the movie hasn't yet appeared... but then, the Watchmen movie was first talked about around 10 years ago... so there's still time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.