Greatest movie momments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Whats yours?

I'd say mine is deffaintly without a doubt. The scene in Aliens when the marines engage in battle with the Aliens for the first time. I mean it's so great, DAMN GREAT.NONE BETTER. No matter how many times i see it i always get that electic surge that runs all over your body when you see a great movie or inspiring scene for the first time.

Here it is. The marines are are going through the compound in search for colony survivers. They realize they are directly under a nuclear reactor. this means ballistic vibration, or explosions have a great chance in rupturring and causing a collapse and explosion. They are ordered to relinquish there ammunition and stick only to flmae throwers. Not long after there attacked by a horde of killing machines,this starts panick,surprise and hysteria. after all there ammo is destroyed in a fiery explosion.Marines are being slaughtered left and right, just when all seems to be lost. The marines who chose to break orders and keep Ammo for themselves break out in a fire fight for survival, ignited by a classic quote by the rambo chik "Lets rock" this is a great movie momment Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.