RC's Bodie / Temurea comparrison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bragg2012
RC saw yer theory on your site. I think your right they are very very similar, i would be convinced that they are twins if i saw them in the street.

I flipped the pic of Bodie round so they are facing the same direction and layerd Temuera's pic ontop which is 50% transparent. And they look exactly the same as if it was one person, its freaky.

http://www.btinternet.com/~bragg/selects/clone.jpg

Dim
LOL yeah, that pretty much looks like either one of them... Apparently Gurland's done here job here laughing out loud

yerssot
I thought when I looked at the pic that it was just one guy!

Ratcat
Kinda makes it look like Temuera at 60...

sand person no. 10
whose bodie and temeura?

Jameous Woodshire
Well, Temurea is the one dancing in my sig, Jango Fett, but I have no idea who Bodie is.

I know Brodie (Jason Lee), from Chasing Amy and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. (Going to see in a little over an hour for the second time ) but that's not him.

King Jedi
Bodie Taylor hasn't been in anything. AOTC is his debut, I think.

Ratcat
Bodia Talor plays an Army Captain, believed to be Ambu Fett who is a 1st generation clone of Jango Fett.

The name Ambu may be dropped, in favour of simply Clone Captain.

King Jedi
And most people thought Ambu was a woman. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.