Halloween Extended Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I can't remember the Halloween movie since I saw it a long time ago. And mty parents bought me the extended edition, but they told me it's edited. However, the original Halloween is 92 mins long while my DVD says it's 104, does someone know if it was edited ?

Michael Myers 1
i have no idea here bro but i kno one thing. that the tv version has some different things then the original. maybe thats what u got, if not that im lost and what happend to ur sig?

wicker_man
The British retail version (commemorating the recent anniversary of the original Halloween) was a two disc set with two different editions of the film the cinema and television versions of the film suggesting that there were indeed two cuts of the film made one suitable for television and the other one suitable for both retail and theatrical release.

pablo007
I finally looked it up, the TV Version was edited so new scenes were shot to replace them. My version is the normal movie (no edits) plus the scenes for TV.

slayer
cool. I jus' watched noes on .v and the only bit they cut out was when she pulls at his face and the skin comes off.

BackFire
Question answered, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.