Joey Jordison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Joey is a brill drummer and guitarist big grin me like him i dnt love him, but i prefer stefman he better loking anyway, but joey is my idol smile

gcharlottepunk
Oh girl, you just don't know. Joey Jordison is my fave "knot" "murderdoll" guy too. He was always my favorite. I must admit though, he looks better with the mask on.

Cemetry Slut
yeah? cool he has been mine since slipknot too! big grin he looks better with his black lipstick n eyeliner on i think smile

must_kill_Santa
i like Acey but Joey is cool Tripp from Static X looks just like Acey so i like both of them

StefMan
Joey is very very very small laughing

Kes
Can I see a pic??

Cemetry Slut
baby dnt laugh sad

StefMan
why not it was so funny, he had his own different microphone stand, the other 3 guys had their normal stands, nad he had this...very...very small one, it was funny laughing

Cemetry Slut
so, i'm small too i'm 5'5 or i may b 5'6

StefMan
yeah but ur a girl, its cute...I can carry you around really easily and be all manly n stuff..ow yeah and kiss u alot big grin

Cemetry Slut
yeah i like u loads baby and love u that sounds sweet smile

gcharlottepunk
Joey is small, but I think that it is cute that he is small. I like him!

Cemetry Slut
yeah same ere but i prefer stefman big grin smile

mrs martin
WEDNESDAY'S BETTER THAN JOEY, I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE THOUGH

Blackrose_blood
Yeah! I love Good Charlotte too. And HIM and Joey! And murderdolls an d slipknot! Theres too many to name! I also like InMe anyone like InMe?

Cinemaddiction
He's no celebirity, so buh bye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.