would yah battle wif yer favourite xmen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastnpyro
uhm...if yez guyz would be a mutant of some kind...would yah fight yer favourite xmen character by any chance???
if i am a mutant...id prolly beat em up even if theyre my favourite...juzz to prove am superior... roll eyes (sarcastic)

verauko
whattt?!?!?!?!?! I don't get it blink

beastnpyro
uhm...if you will be a mutant... would you fight with yer favrite xmen character??? like..... battle with em....

verauko
i like Rogue... so battle with Rogue? Nooooooooooo! It would be dangeourus... and besides I'm not satsfied thinking that she would absorb my memories and personality, and my powers... Brrrr!

Nightmare
I would totally battle Phoenix, I'd probably get my ass kicked in doing so, but what the hey. Bring the ***** on!

gambit88
i guess it would depend on what my powers were but i think i would rather have gambit as a friend instead of an enemy

GambitEVOFan1
eek! YEAH!!That be awesome man!!Id get my @$$ beat by gambit or wolverine and then maybe afterwerds theyd feel bad and take me out to dinner shifty

verauko
Gambit88, good point! big grin

beastnpyro
lolz...thatd be sweet.....hehehe....they might take yah out ...who knows...hehe....ohwell... its pretty mad gettin yer a$$ whooped by yer fave character....but itd be cooler if ye'll get to beat em up...hehe

Mirage
Who has the worse past?
Rogue. I like her but my powers would work best against her.
Or maybe Cyclops. I don't like him and i'd love to produce an image of Jean dying so he runs off to help her and then someone else can get him! Ha Ha!!!

Aqua
i would kick pyros ass but i dont want to hurt him...sad

verauko
the truth is, that i'd like to have Rogue as my friend, in this case she could protect me! she would by my Guardian Angel!
Ihave a nick for her!!!!!! How beautiful!!!!!

GUARDIAN ANGEL!

beastnpyro
those are pretty sweet guys..... hhhhmmm.....i dunnow whos ass ill kick though....hhhmmm....id prolly kick professor x's ass cuz hes crippled!! hehehe.....(ill be wearin magnetos helmet though...pretty clever dun yahz think??)

stormsgreat
I don't think i would beat any of them up, apart form anything i think if i were a mutant i would probably end up being rather un powerful sad

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Ill Pretend Jean is my fave and beat the crap outa her!!that would be fun!

Aqua
LOL then pyro would be callin u dorky stick out tongue (the helmet)

cajun
id take em all, non probs!

worldindustries
If I was a mutant yes but my regular all self no.

beastnpyro
uh....lol.....hhhmmm...i dint realize that...ahhh... f**k it.....im not wearing magnetos helmet.... uh uh....

Shark
I would take on wolverine, he thinks hes so strong and handsome, he fancies Jean, and he doesn't even look like a wolverine

DezW
I would battle Nightcrawler, I'd cling to him and kiss him and tear off his uniform, and *censored*.
Sweet dreams.... In the reality he would probably knock me out in the first second...

Paola
laughing out loud
nice sig by the way big grin

DezW
thanks smile
(Sesy Allerdyce made it for me. happy )

beastnpyro
hhhmmm....thatd be sweet....lol.....uhm....i dun think he should look like a real wolverine.... (hes juz a mutant...artificial mutant that is...)

xGAMBITx
HELL NO! I would never battle with Gambit unless I wanted to die!

WeisZ
i would get hammered end of story LOL

Veralidaine
nope, rogue or gambit wood kik my ass......

ab012f9448
I think it's safe to say that we would all get slaughtered by the X men as humans.

Veralidaine
shit yeh!

cajunspice
i would be slaughtered if i tried to fight gambit, i would much rather be his friend and not not break any bones and than TRY (probably fail miserably) and fight him and have my @$$ kicked. friends seem much better. happy

beastnpyro
hhhmmm....well...thatd be sweet enyways dun yah think?? aleast yell get yer a$$ whooped by yer fave xman....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.