sexiest character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
since polls are getting popular here (there's like one new every week), i decided to make mine

vote here, who is the sexiest character in the matrix?

MC Mike
Hmmmmm.... shifty

sith_darth_jay
I know, Who's better then persephone? no one

but there's the chance for the girls to vote too

MC Mike
Yeah, Korri and Verity will come on and there will be two for Neo...

Then one will ask "Who voted for my guy?"

Then another catfight and... arrgh...

jj, stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
zee is sexi too

about the girls, there will be soon something else to talk about (only 3 days) so they'll forget their cat fight for a while

JKozzy
Go Persiphone! Wooo wink

BingaBonga
definately neo, but u know sith darth jay... that's kind-of scary that u put morpheus there, lol, if someone votes for him, i will be scared... blink confused

GABRIEL05
the woman in white who mero gives the cake to.
and switch.

dave123
now i think about it, the Oracle is pretty hot smile

Verity
Funny MC!...VERY funny! roll eyes (sarcastic)
OF COURSE u know I'll vote for Neo!!!!!!!!! big grin http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/inlove.gif

JediHDM
ok, this is confusing, cause the woman in red given to us by Mouse was killed in the Neb...and Persephone is wearing red is Revo...

burlyman
are you sure morph didnt stash her in his pocket on their way out of the neb wink

JediHDM
i dont know, Morph may have a "copy" in his room in Zion...since Niobe left him, gets kinda lonely, you know...?

MC Mike
...yeah... I... know...

... no expression

burlyman
or what if hes got a copy of the parking ticket cop that looks at them funny........laughing

MC Mike
blink

burlyman
in the agent training program

MC Mike
Yeah I know, that's just my response... stick out tongue

JediHDM
burly> i did not want to think that way with Morph...perhaps he had Mouse rewrite the shell of the woman in red, "to more accurately reflect the" way Niobe looks...

priestjim
Well if you look a the fmvs at ETM you'll see that Niobe has a BEAUTIFUL @ss! Amazing! I voted for 'phone though stick out tongue shifty

GABRIEL05
WOMAN IN WHITE! SWITCH!

forumcrew
hehe this aint even a contest

ITALIAN926
He said Switch is sexy... LOLOLOL

Korri
miffed

Verity
Korri! Let me be!!!!!!!! I love him too!!!!!!!!!! wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rolleyes1.gif

sith_darth_jay
C'mon girls, there's enough neo for both of you

and... yes i should have put the woman in withe and swicth here, but persephone is hard to beat anyway

Korri
there is not enuff Neo to go round!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.