Which will be best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
This may have already been discussed, but out of Episode 2 and Episode 3, which do you assume will be the better of the two?
And, will be good enough to beat Empire Strikes Back? (or whatever your previous favourite SW film was)
I'm looking forward to the darkness of Episode 3, although something tells me its climax/conclusion might not be very exciting or satisfying. The cliffhangar at the end of Episode 2 will be superb (I hope).
Still, Episode 3 I think will be best of the prequel trilogy (if not the entire saga)

jedi212guy
I personally don't have a favorite Star Wars movie from OT. I like them all equally, for different reasons. The most I can hope for is for Episodes II and III to live up to OT. (I thought Epi. I was a good movie, but it was by far the worst "Star Wars" movie.) I think that III has the best shot at being as good as the originals.

Ushgarak
I think III will be best for it has to neither properly start nor proeprly end a story- something that worked wonders for ESB.

queeq
I hope both of them are better than ESB, which is hard to top anyway. And yes, EpIII might have the best cards for making an equivalent to ESB. Dark mood and all. GL said EpIII would be the darkest of the PT.

finti
Impossible to predict, OT no doubt ESB, but I love em all.

Raz
I think people will remember Ep3 the most as its the final Star Wars film, ever! The one in which Ani becomes Vader, the one in which Leia and Luke are born...
But I think Ep2 will be known for its "complex" storyline, Anis Wedding, and the MASSIVE cliffhanger...

finti
and this boardlaughing out loud

queeq
I wonder if Ep2 will have such a major cliffhanger. I finally got SW Insider yesterday and McCallum said in an interview that Ep2 would end in basically a two way situation. It can go either waym but since we already know how the story goes we also know which way. He also said that the "WHAT" of what will happen is not so exciting ecause we already know that, but the "HOW". That's where the sort-of cliffhanger will come into play. Their biggest challenge is going to be if they're going to manage to make us care about Anakin. If that doesn't happen, the PT is doomed. But I hear many great reports about Hayden.

jedi212guy
Yeh, we have got to root for Anakin even during Epi. III. You need to think, "C'mon, Anakin! Don't give in to the Dark Side!" If we don't care, then the story won't be as entertaining.

koreanknight
well u cant really choose i guess
because they r both 2 different stories

it depends on what u lyke
if u lyke action i think u will lyke ep 2 more

if u enjoy drama and so i think u will lyke ep 3

but me personally i guess im gnna enjoy ep 3 the MOST because
its about tyme the bad guys won!!!!!

"join me"

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, that's good enough for anyone. Makes up for their slightly ridiculous defeat at Endor. Mind you, GL has been warning constantly about Ep. II being a love stoy, which he thinks some people won't want...

jedi212guy
That is okay. After all, ESB had a love story in it, involving Luke, Leia, and Han, and it worked out just fine.

Ushgarak
I think he measnt something different from that- it is the central tenet of the story, rathet than just a magnificent addition.

koreanknight
im purdy sure ep 2 will be a peaches and cream

there should be plenty of action

1. CLONE WARS!!!

Thrax
My prediction for Ep II is that they will make thousands of clones of Natilie Portman to sell as slaves but then the cloning technology will be lost forever but as the Portman clones are so desirable there will be a war over who gets to keep them.

Or not.

queeq
They clone Jango. Cloning Padme would only be useful for the adult entertainment business, but I always thought SW was for all ages.

And I don't think we'll see so much of the Clone Wars in EpII, only the beginning.

KK, psersonal question. Are you able to write normally. I end up reading your posts out loud before understanding what you're saying. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Again, I note a mocking tone in my friend Thrax's post... you're still not over Natalie Portman, are you?

queeq
Poor Thrax. Bet he has lots of pictures of her.

DJ Velocity
I have lots of pictures of Natalie Portman. Even topless ones too OOOOOO!!!

finti
So!!! Dont think she got things we havent seen before.

jedi212guy
That's true, but I still like the idea of thousands of Natalie Portmans. That would put a twist into the movie.

DJ Velocity
I was only f***in' around. I'm not THAT chuffed 'cause I saw Natalie Portman's dids. They were impressive though weren't they? Anyone? Oh well I must be sad!!!

Ushgarak
Thrax was pretty chuffed.

DJ Velocity
I was more surprised. It was the paparazzi shots I saw. I think its bad crack taking photos like that but I saved them anyway HA HA!!!

Ushgarak
Nasty sunburn, though

Dim
Like finti said...I don't think she has anything we haven't seen before roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud Poor girl, sunburn huh?...that's gotta hurt.

Ushgarak
She shouldn't have gone so 'eau naturelle' in the sun so long, shoul she?

Dim
Yeah, silly girl...man..that would be soooooo painful!

Ushgarak
Let alone when the press were around...

Ratcat
Hmmm, sun burn, blisters, ouch. Sunburned nips, double owwie!

Never seen these allehed pics of nat though.

Ushgarak
Heck, I have a friend who can get you those...

Ratcat
Actually, I think I could live without seeing them. laughing out loud

queeq
Live yes, but would you be happy? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Now, you see, we can talk about this here because Edna isn't listening...

queeq
She has you wrapped around her little finger, hasn't she?

Ushgarak
Not at all. Relationship of mutual respect all around.

Dim
Hmmm..does seem I'm learning more and more about my dear friend, queeq, all the time..roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
What's that then?

Ratcat
But Dim, is it more than you really want to know???

Dim
I don't know...that boy worries me. laughing out loud

queeq
Good. I finally got her attention. Yooohooooo. laughing out loud

Dim
Didn't take much laughing out loud

queeq
I think it did. laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah, I could have done without knowing that you're thinking of Nat's nips..laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.