KillerMovies = The Matrix (My view of it and the users I think represent each char)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sylvannas
Raz = Architect?
Sylvannas>.> = Oracle?
Ushgarak = Morpheus(sp?)
Other Moderators = Agents?
Fanboys/girls = Smiths?
Users = People?
Account suicides = People who free their mind?
Korri = The one that's gonna hack Raz?
OTF = Zion?

Korri: This is real?

Ushgarak: What is real? How do you define real? If by real you mean you can post and read text then real is simply a messageboard provided by the Internet.

Korri: Right now, we're on a messageboard?

Ushgarak: Is it really that hard to beleive? Your typing on a keyboard, the mouse and your hand are moving......your eyes have hurt from reading. You are now in what we call your Visual Self Screen Name. It is the internet's projection of your KillerMovies alias. You've been living on a messageboard Korri.

* Ushgarak then sits in red armchair*

Ushgarak: This is the world as you know it. A striving computer messageboard with thousands of people posting about movies, games and random nonsense. This is the world as it exists today........

*flips channel to a sunny grassy place*

Ushgarak: Welcome to the world of the real........

Korri: NO! Where's my computer!

Ushgarak: We only know bits and peices but what we do know is that sometime quite a while ago a man named Bill Gates rejoiced as he gave birth to windows.

Korri: Windows? You mean computer software?

Ushgarak: A single software that spawned an entire race of machines. We don't know who struck first, us or Raz but we do know that it was us that spammed the boards. At that time it was beleived that without an energy source as abundant as messageboards the entire internet would die. Fate it seems....is not without a since of irony. A single person is made up of tons of energy and using this energy the machines had found all the waste they could ever need. There are houses Korri....endless houses where humans no longer go outside and stay energized........they rot.

*creepy music plays*

Ushgarak: I didn't beleive it myself until I saw the posts with my own eyes. I watched them give moderating positions to the obsessive opressive evil people so that they could rule over the living. What is KillerMoves? Control. It is a messageboard made by RazC designed to take away our energy as we sit lazily at our computers, and use our energy to help keep KM itself running.

Korri: NO! I don't beleive it! Let me out! I want out!

*signs off*

silver_tears
laughing out loud cute big grin

dave123
there is already a script being made over in the matrix forum about this smile

silver_tears
i would prefer to be a member dancing in Zion big grin

burlyman
shifty daaaaaaaaaaaaaave..........

Sylvannas
Architect: Hello, Korri.

Korri: Who are you?

Raz: I am Raz. I created KillerMovies. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the moderators has altered most of your messages, you remain irrevocably a troll. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Korri: Why am I here?

Raz: Your life is the sum of a remainder of a (Dont know what to put here....). You are one of the masses, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to create more. While it remains a burden to sedulously create it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Korri: You haven't answered my question.

Raz: Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of other Korris appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many? Answer me!"*

Raz: KillerMovies is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one generation of video games & movies to the next, in which case this is the third version.

*Again, the responses of the other Korris appear on the monitors: "Five versions? Three? I've been lied too. This is bull****."*

Korri: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

Raz: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.

*Once again, the responses of other Korris appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! **** you! I'm going to kill you! You can't make me do anything!*

Korri: Choice. The problem is choice.

Raz: The first KMs I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. It had 1st generation movie walkthroughs, reviews, no message boards for users to flame each other. Thus I redesigned it based on your nature to more accurately reflect the varying insults that you humans used upon each other. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of KillerMs, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Korri:

The Architect: Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a message board, even if they were only aware of the message board after a day. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Korri This is about OTF.

The Architect: You are here because OTF is about to be destroyed. Its every user terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Korri: Bull****. I'm gonna kick j00r ***.

The Architect: Aggression and stupidity are the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

dave123
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurly

LanceWindu
What character am I?

burlyman
3 replies while i typed that

burlyman
and that 1

Kes
laughing out loud thumb up

Sylvannas
So people, are their any of you out their that would like to become a certain character if I every continue this?

silver_tears
i wanna be pershephone big grin

burlyman
shifty sad

kes is persephone in our version of reloaded laughing out loud

dave123
i'm LINK or any other available operator

drunk_nazgul
I don't know who I am.

That sounded a bit odd.

Sylvannas
When, if, I continue this, the add-ons shall be:

Silver tears = persephone?
Dave123 = Link?

dave123
yep smile
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16008&goto=lastpost

drunk_nazgul
I can be the original Agent Smith...
But I'm female.

burlyman
thats about spoilers though it aint very good

Sylvannas

drunk_nazgul
No, I'm not so interested in Matrix as I am LotR, but it rocks nonetheless.

Kes
Wow. Thanks wink

burlyman
ush is ur french b*tch
ooh and you get to kiss me, and korri in etm

drunk_nazgul
Hey, everone, watch me multiply!

laughing out loud That didn't sound right, either.

dave123
in the edited version i betray everyone smile

burlyman
haha laughing

More!

dave123
i wanna write the last scene smile smile

"we need an exit"
"...... nah"

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Kes
laughing out loud

silver_tears
whoa re you burly huh

burlyman
i am the one

silver_tears
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.