Guilty Pleasures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_LUV_Movies
Anyone want to admit to some of that music you really dont kno why you like in the first place........ Everyone has a few

like ... Huey Lewis and the News...hey its upbeat happy music right??

or........ Kenny Loggins.. Footloose and Highway to the Danger Zone...

How bout you guys??

cazzy.c
helooooo!!!!!!!! i never heard of them but i like ... alot of different music,i dont know what i am actually,toodles!

I_LUV_Movies
haha yeah.. cazzy im laughing .....

wicker_man
Im a die hard fan of the rock genre but i think Elvis Costello and Avril Lavigne are pretty cool to listein to.

I_LUV_Movies
I also rock out to Avril every once in a while.. there was a time when that didnt make me feel guilty however... i think it does now...lol

JediOasis
Linkin Park is my guilty pleasure. I know they are a popular band but they are not really my typical style but for whatever reason I like their music. Maroon 5 and Robbie Williams are my others.

in flames
i like to listen to inflames/black sabbath/metallica/pantera

but i also admire that guy ruben from american idol he has a great voice and i also listen to alot of rap and hiphop of all kinds underground or mainstream and also some rnb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.