Bye Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I'm leaving KMC for good now.

I wasn't respected as a moderator and then without even having been consulted, I was demoted from being a mod.

If you want to contact me do so with my e-mail [email protected]

I'll miss all of you, but I have other things to do with my time now that I'm not modding here.

My time here was ok, but when it all comes to it, I've spent over 2 years of my life here without getting my just desserts, 2 years, then I become a mod, then lose that job just 2 months later.

Goodbye everybody.

Please read: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=685502#post685502

silver_tears
omg are you serious lance sad

LanceWindu
Yes I am.

Those who want to continue to talk with me they know where to go. sad

dave123
i dont really know you, but bye

silver_tears
awwwww i'll miss you lance sad

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbdown.gif dont leave

yerssot
hey lance, come on mate,
I'm sure raz just temporary got you of the mod side to make you a JC!

The Force
are you kidding? that's not righterm

LanceWindu
He told me in PM after I was demoted that I'm no longer needed.

The Force
miffed that's bullshit mad

slayer
NOOOOOOO1 Lance please dpn't leave the forums won't be the same without u!

dave123
(i dont know you, but i wanna get u back as a mod, so i say.....)

everyone PM raz saying "re-instate lance or we all commit mass suicide"

burlyman
what were you mod of? blink

LanceWindu
Like I said, you know where to find me...* looks at signature *

LanceWindu
Episode 3 forum.

The Force
alright, let's all join

yerssot
nice red sig, can't read the text though

well, can you wait before you take such drastic actions?
take the time to calm down and resolve things without slamming doors ?

burlyman
*signs up, uses same username for ease* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup.gif

silver_tears
eek! lets not commit mass suicide stick out tongue

dave123
its for a good cause

silver_tears
even so shifty i dont feel like dieing even if i will miss lance sad

dave123
alrite, change of plan, everyone PM raz saying reinstate lance or we start... errr..... i dunno, something threatening

royal_jester
Walking off the forums maybe

royal_jester
You will be missed lance even though I didnt know you

LanceWindu
I wouldn't accept the reinstatement.

It would just be a pity job.

The Force
then we need a goodbye party for lance

yerssot
can't you wait with saying that untill you know what exactly happened?

LanceWindu
I already know what happened yerss, all the JC'ers 'have it covered' and he never consulted them before hiring me...meaning I wasn't needed the whole time I guess.

yerssot
and you're a million percent sure of it?

The Force
well ok whatever you feel like

N.Tonks
Don't go Lance sad

LanceWindu
I'm sure enough to leave.

yerssot
well, what can convince you to stay?

LanceWindu
Notin I'm afraid.

yerssot
not even if I pull out my sad puppy-dog eyes?

slayer
If Raz is gonna do that then he's a ***** and if he bands me 4 saying this it means he likes himself a bit 2 much! because he wouldn't ban some1 if they said it about some1 else! Lance is 1 of my good friends at Kmc and i think raz is being really unfair!

dave123
how about this.....

Happy Dance

silver_tears
how bout not messed

slayer
Lance please don't leave!

LanceWindu
Too late, my mind is made up.

yerssot
give it time lance, you'll see it will turn out to be something other then you thought

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/usaflag.gif <is that like a memorial service or sumthin

slayer
probably big grin. Yeah Lane please give it a good think over.

LanceWindu
No, not since I already made this thread.

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

slayer
*begins crying*

diegocala
Shake it off Lance, don't quit the forums because of something like that
We like you around here
Life is full of dissapointments. Add it to the list and just stay
Egos only get brused, but they heal fast

Stay or I will go to Vegas and after some time at the strip clubs I will hunt you down and slap you around! stick out tongue

silver_tears
laughing out loud diego you just made me feel slightly better erm

LanceWindu
I know life's a *****, but it's too late, I wasn't respected as a moderator anyways, some people never even knew I was one.

KMC was my main home while on the internet, but recently it's begun to suck anyways.

Good redince.

yerssot
everyone knew you were a mod!

you're the one that keeps the countdown on topic!

LanceWindu
Yeah, but obviously it wasn't enough.

yerssot
well, for the people who visited EpIII it was clear you were the mod

silver_tears
yes im sorry and not to be rude or anything but i didnt know lance was a mod because im not into star wars and didnt hang around there........
i only found this out when on the main page his name was in bold embarrasment

LanceWindu
Not according to Raz, I was told that the JC'ers were the ones in control, even though I'm the one who laid out the rules, closed topics, merged topic, moved topics, etc.

Although I did all that I'm not a mod anymore, I'm sorry I wasted my time.

silver_tears
and not to be stupid but what does JC stand for huh

LanceWindu
See? Even though I let everyone in the OTF know I was a mod, I ever broke up fights in here as a moderator, yet no one knew.

yerssot
well, silver that's ok, I mean I had no idea we had a member named "The Omega" either untill they made that poster a mod, cause I don't visit the matrix-forums

well, perhaps if you explain to him why you didn't control it enough according to them that you can work somehting out?

silver_tears
well i did after you told me big grin *feels proud* and i thought you were just caring by breaking up fights and such big grin

dave123
i'm confused 2

LanceWindu
Like I said yerss, it's too late for that.

My toes have already been stepped on.

silver_tears
*steps on toes* like so evil face
im joking lance ill miss your humour sad

yerssot
JC = Jedi Council, it's where the big global mods (mechy, finti, gundark, dim, queeq and ushgarak, ... hope I didn't miss anyone out) post and such, about how to run this place with raz

well, they still could have done it by accident!

dave123
aaaah, thanks smile

LanceWindu
And BTW, I'm not needed as a mod because I didn't do much?

Dim and Gundy don't either...no offense ladies.

yerssot
better not mention dim lance, she happens to have some problems at the moment, she can't help it

Ushgarak
Well, they are JC members, that is very different. And Gundy still helps me out a lot of some big problems from time to time.

JC members have their mod powers almsot as a side effect- their other role is to help guide the future of the forums in conversation with Raz. They have to be away for a VERY long time before they lose that.

LanceWindu
I have computer problem to...yet no one cared about that.

yerssot
I do!
and I'm still nagging to kes when she'll get a better one too

people missed you when you moved, lance, they will do that again, so don't say things you will regret later on!

LanceWindu

Why should it matter, I have another place to go to anyways.

yerssot
because it showed that people cared like they do now

LanceWindu
Ialso noticed that no one seemed to know I was gone until REX pointed it out to them anyways.

slayer
Yeah His Forums social something.

silver_tears
i noticed sad i was wondering where you were

yerssot
I knew sad
well, it can still very likely be that they were too busy, no?

LanceWindu
Whatever...

I'm gone...

Bye

dave123
bye, lance

yerssot
hey! you pwomised!

LanceWindu
I promised I'll be online when you wake up, I never said anything about staying on KMC.

yerssot
grmbl, that's true sad

LanceWindu
I'll see some of you at my place, others I guess this is goodbye.

silver_tears
awwww lance ill miss you sad but ill see you at the hangout big grin and msn big grin

yerssot
not if I can help it

Tired Hiker
Lance ain't gonna leave.

N.Tonks
bye lance sad

silver_tears
oh is he gonna come back as lancewindu the white then TH wink

LanceWindu
I actually just signed in for the last time to check my PM's, sure enough I had one.

And Preston, I'm not like you, I don't kid about these things, I'll talk with you in MSN later about it.

Once again, to contact me use my forum or e-mail me...the info is all in my profile.

The Force
*sniff* byebye sad

LanceWindu
Ok, permanent sign off now.

I'll drop by everyday to read posts, but I'll never post again, c-ya.

Dirty Vader
Gee, you sure you wanna leave, you seem to have a lot of fans out there.

belldandy
i didn tget to know u well, but u are a nice person...
just, take care smile sad

Hypernova
I just found out!! I read the rules (in SW Ep III), wanted something clarified, then all of a sudden I find out Lance is leaving? What the f**k?

Space! What did I do last night? blink blink

Lance IS one of the few that makes KMC so welcoming for newbies like myself. erm

JediHDM
Lance, i didnt know you very well, but this sux...im sorry, everyone, but this pisses me off...but i will see you at Rex's forum...sorry to see you go, though...Bye...

BackFire
Well, Ken you've been one of my best friends at this site. I'm sorry to see you go. But if that's what you need to do, that's what you gotta do.

We'll all miss you buddy, should they ever make a KMC 'hall of fame' you're name would definately be on here.

Talk to you on MSN buddy. You will be missed.

silver_tears
well put BF big grin

Paola
WHAT!!????
Where is he....?????

frootlooplucy
bye Lance.

slayer
R.I.P

Cemetry Slut
Bye Lance sad i will even miss u too!

slayer
how sweet stick out tongue.

Exa
Plz dont leave sad sad

badkittykitty
wow I always miss every thing I am really shocked! I am sorry to hear your leaving ken...this is a sad sad day for me and kmc movies forum.youll be truly missed.

FallingBlue
dude..how did i miss this? man, it's not gonna be the same without you lance, and i was just getting to know you too...well, ill still talk to you on MSN i hope

Exa
But well WHY do you want to leave?

FallingBlue
uh, did you read his first post? it kinda explains it

Exa
Yes I did but these 6 pages give a different point of view

Roach
well if u really want to know just read my dirty thread in the general discussion forums it would def give u the run down... won't be there for long i bet it would get taken off and i'll get kicked out too rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
Ken. Don't be dumb, dude.

Tired Hiker
Get your ass back here where you belong.

Fire
sorry to hear mate

badkittykitty
if it went down like roach says in the other forum then I cant say I blame him th

FallingBlue
yah, id have to second that...

Tired Hiker
okay, so . . .

Tired Hiker
*starts humping everything in sight!*

Exa
thumb up roach great post there

Fire
well I agree with ya Lance, I'd think it'd suck too, not big enough for me to leave thisplace just yet. But I'd have serious issues about it.

Sorry to see ya go sad

Roach
thanks exa would be good to get some supporters for lance smile

Storm
blink what is going on in here?

yerssot
I'll tell you in private Storm

Treehuggerjanie
why has lance decided to leave just cos hes no longer a mod?thats BULLSHIT! I dont really know him that well but i know people will miss him. He rocks so he shouldnt leave. I know it s his decision but people will miss him. He doesnt have to be a mod to be appreciated!

Raz
Basic problem here is that we didn't need a moderator for the Episode3 forum for a couple of reasons. First of all, traffic is down in that forum, so hardly any posts. Secondly, the "Global Moderators" (Ush, finti, queeq, mech, Dim, Gundark) are ALL great Star Wars fans and regularly keep that forum in check.

Keeping LW on as a Forum Leader was overkill and just not required. This is not to say he isn't a valuable member of our community, he is. Just his help in running the Ep3 forum was not needed for the time being.

I was also hoping to resolve this in private with LW, but unfortunately he has decided not to reply to my original PM that I sent him.

must_kill_Santa
Janie sweetie dont sweer use * to cover it up i dont want lance to leave either but these things happen

clavis9495
bye lance! I feel sorry for u but u can't do anything about it! see you some other time!

lil bitchiness
LANCE!!!Dont leave.....sad you cant leave.....

everyone will miss you...sad

Sylvannas
Selfish jerk, leaving before I even get to know you =(....if you stay...I'll stick you into a hugh character slot in the matrix thingy=)

Celsius
Lance.....I'd never thought it would come to this buddy.......but it seems as though this forum is going to hell in a hand basket.

Celsius
stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Lance...just stay...then you cant let them win..blink....or something.....a fu** it...just staaaaaaaay! big grin

silver_tears
whats hell in a hand basket?

Treehuggerjanie
sos mks,im stressed now. i didnt know him but loadsa people will miss him so its kind of annoying. And what about NIVVY! ive not been on for ages so im not up to date with these things.

crazy_c
This is so sad

silver_tears
how come lances sig was removed messed

Neo_Version 7
Lance,

Man dude, I wish thingz could've been different. I'll miSS you a shitload! Jus take care and all. Its been Kick-Ass wit you here. pEAcE!

-Neo_v7

badkittykitty
maybe raz wanted to make sure ken is getting his message

Treehuggerjanie
neo, very sweet.
Still, what about nivvy!

G.P
Well Lance, if you've decided so (which saddens me)...
Good bye and good luck.

yerssot
this is hopeless sad

LanceWindu
Raz, I want to know what the 'other reasons' are for firing me. I know what you've said in the Lounge.

And what happened to free speech? What the hell happened to my signature?

Janie, me and Nivvy are still going out, just not on KMC.

diegocala
Lance take this up in private with Raz.

Paola
and come back Lance sad

slayer
Raz Lance is a very valuable member of the forums and if he leaves think of how many others will leave.

Neo_Version 7
Alrite, first off, Lance is a great pal, he really is, but leaving KMC coz of him? I'm a little skeptical...l

Neo_Version 7
Alrite, I change my mind, I guEss I'll leave 2.

BTW, it's not like anybody gives a crap.

BondJamesBond
I would never let someone run me out, grow some balls and show them you are better than that!
Stay in defiance!

-{wack_morris}-

BondJamesBond
laughing laughing laughing

metal face
hahaha, that pic makes the whole thread....

like some cat said "grow some balls" do you even get paid for being a mod? if not what's it matter? im tired of reading this pansysoftbatchwhineydontgolance....

grow some balls dog cuz this be you

jessica69
sorry lancewindu we will al miss you

royal_jester
Lance will be missed

Fire
ofc he will

BondJamesBond
Did ya miss us too much Lance?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>