if some 1 was under 14 and u were a forums leader would u ban him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noneok
would u

dave123
no

dave123
its under 13, i think.....

noneok
whatever

BidMyBlood2Run
yes, there are some very mature subjects and posts on these forums. I know you will say "But some fourteen year olds are more mature then others, and some are more mature then some sixteen year olds." well, many fourteen year olds are not, and you can't choose and pick which fourteen year olds you will let in and keep out. Fourteen should be the cut off limit, all fourteen year olds.

N.Tonks
uhhh...I'm 13 embarrasment

slayer
Yeah but ur cool Tonks!

The Force
well i'm 16 so i can post most anything big grin

dave123
15 here

N.Tonks
awww..thanks big grin

wicker_man
I have already posted an article about a subject matter similar to this scenario, it can be found in the 'Questions' thread (situated to the foot of this forum) and is titled Suggestion: The Sequel - please feel free to view it. smile

Hegemon875
I'm 17 and I think that it doesn't really matter if the cut off age is 13 or 14 because all you have to do is lie on your profile it's not that hard people.

yerssot
I would ban you anyway big grin

Fire
hmm I don't know the rules exactly, but I think it MIGHT depend on the member, tho if this was my board I would ban everyone from which I was CERTAIN that they were 13

Hegemon875
Or act 13.

Exa
No... 15 here big grin

crazy_c
Im 14 but i look about 16 or 17 according to people i know

DeNiro
it dont think it matters i mean whats the fuuckin difference between a 13 and 14 year old? nothing. but i am 15 so it doesnt matter to me i dont have to worry bout getting banned and i look like im 20 but sumtimes i act like i am 15 but around adults i act way older but with my friends i act like an ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.