I have written to Daniel Radcliffe and he has written back to me and he is so cool!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

htilla2002
I have Daniel Radcliffe's adress!! Happy Dance

BingaBonga
wow, that's cool, awesome

Aimz Radcliffe
you know sumtimes he gets ppl 2 write it 4 him but that's cool if he writ it/!

Danistar
Really? I don't believe it....

chic_sxydiva
wut did it says in the letter?

The Ones
whats his address

Danistar
Yeah, what does he say in the letter? Prove it.

Treehuggerjanie
guys, be happy for her!im really glad for you hun!so whats he like?

XxSamanthaxX
Fan mail huh? Well that more believable then some of the shit ppl come up with about meeting these movie stars ^_~

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, what's dan's addie? if the mugglenet one isn't right, i'll use this one that the person'll mention soon! *cough*

vampriss_07
i believe her....i mean....i read somewhere that he tries to answer as much fanmail as he can except if he can't read it or if theres alot of it. and there is but he always tries to answer alot.

I.Luv.Dan.R.69
to htilla: could i pplleeaassee have Daniel Radcliffe's e-0mail address???
i would do anything for his E-mail address

P.S.- If u want to give it to me e-mail me at [email protected] sad smile

punkyhermy
u know, i believe her, on eof my best freinds friend sent him a fan mail and recieved an exclusive pic of dan and a thank u note from dan himself...it was his hand writing!

pottermad
htilla where r u!!!!!!

danis4ever
i have recieved one photo myself.

punkyhermy
I AM GOING TO WIRTE A FAN LETTER TO HIM!

raven guardia
I have tom feltons email....I wrote to him and he wrote back, he also told me to visit his message boards.....but to tell you the truth I think people write for them I dont actually think tom, dan, emma, rupert write back they are to busy with school and acting.

DracosGirl
Really?... Could I please have his e-mail addy??? I will love u forever!!! smile big grin

I dont care who writes back as long as I can pretend it was him lol.

LunaMoon

airangel
I am going to close this............... PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR FAN ADDRESSES IN THIS FORUM. READ THE RULES POSTED BY PHOENIX!

thanx! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.