Need picture of venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom31096
I am at a lack of pictures for venom, if anyone could just put some up so i could get some that would be great, thanks.

Zephonim
Hope these will help ya.

Zephonim
Another.

Zephonim
And my fivorite.

Zephonim
Just one more.

Zephonim
These are all I got. If I find any more I'll post them.

Venom31096
Thank you for those, they are absolutly GREAT and if you or anyone else has anymore, that would be even greater.

whitedragon
bunny great pics. there is so much detail in them. i saved them. if you have got any more venom pics: send em! Happy Dance

venomfan
i send a bunch but i dont know how

venomfan
i think i figured it out

venomfan
HAH! i got it here yah go buddy

venomfan
and here's another

venomfan
post if yah need more

Aesma
Hey I have that action figure, and I have the venom-carnage version, lol

venomfan
right on,but i dont get it blink

Shorty2Forty
awesome figure

spider-man2
Bitchin' figure! Where can i get it in the UK?
"

Our fathers died to create me and now you will too!"- Ultimate venom

venomfan
order it online search ultimate venom and it should bring up somwhere for ya to pick it up

Shorty2Forty
i have to order it? that sux

venomfan
you can find it in a comic shop i bet.

max
hows this

venomfan
here is my second fav

hypnoticzzz
hey venom fan do you have that book pictured in the last post if so I do also

venomfan
i used to have it,dont know what happend to it. damn good story

hypnoticzzz
hell yea I bought in 1995 or 96 I think havent ever seen it in any comic stores since then

Vegeta13
How about this...

Shorty2Forty
pretty cool

venomfan
id be supriesed if i did not post this

Shorty2Forty
im not even sure if venom could beat wolvie

venomfan
they fought 3 times venom won twice

Shorty2Forty
well maybe im wrong

venomfan
yeah there fighting again in venom:run

Spider-Dan
New pic.

zamurah
nice pics

Spider-Dan
Venom wallpaper. Simple, but still very good.

spider-venom
i got alot

spider-venom
here

spider-venom
more

spider-venom
and

spider-venom
and 1 more

norrin radd

badsymbiote
I have this figure, too, except mine has the venom spider on his chest. I've never seen that one.

badsymbiote
I'll add a few of my favorites--here's the first. This animated is courtesy of a friend. It's one of my very faves.

VENOMfan
Thats awsome! i wish I could edit animations

badsymbiote
I can't take credit for that one--I'm just a messenger.

#15's pic is WAY too big. Here's another of my personal faves.

VENOMfan
hmm well I got a few

VENOMfan
and another good one

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
WOW awesome, the pic the get closets to what venom would be in real life , but it looks like clowny,,,,,,,,,,,,i wouldnt fear if i see him may if he was bigger

Spiderman_RJ
venom is a bit out of shape there isnt him;~;~~??? why artist still draw him as a giant monster? hes just a tall and strong guy on a pretty black alien suit

VENOMfan
where id i post that? you didnt edit my quote did you

Spiderman_RJ
dont worry, i didnt mean it WAS YOU who told it was erick larsen, it on the pic...........you only said it was your fav...............

Lord Ryugen
What's up with the she-venom up there? And why does she look like an anime character

Arachnoidfreak
Its from Marvel's mangaverse. Manga version's of Marvel's characters.

badsymbiote
With Venom number sixteen due out in a couple of weeks, I'm posting a sketch drawn by Skottie Young-who is drawing the current arc, "twist".

To see more of Skottie's work, go to LedHeavy.com

badsymbiote
Revised. OK, let's try this again.

badsymbiote
wow, I'm havin' a really bad time getting this on here. Before I get mad, Ima go take a time out.

Koto K
Actually, the Manga She-Venom is my creation, it's not an official Marvel thing. Un-freaking-believable that my junk has gotten even a little bit of noteriety.

badsymbiote
Actually I've shared those pics with people, and she kinda looks like me, so I like these. I think the art is nice. Good job.

badsymbiote
I was gonna post a pic, but I forgot. here's a good one.

Hostile
Just call me the Wizard Of Oz: jasc.com/products/animationshop/

Nuh-uh honeybuns!

It's always top on the google searches, and i've ran a LOT of she-venom google searches roll eyes (sarcastic) It's hardly "junk", what little you lack in artistic talent you make up for in pure style. Your interpretation of she-venom is awesome. Write the next bloody chapter already! >_<

Infact, where HAS your fan fic gone to? I've been looking for ages, cant find anything more than your image gallery. Homepage is down too, I think.

badsymbiote
Yay! I forgot about this thread. I did a ton of scans the last couple of weeks, so I've got lots of new stuff to add.

Hostile
That's the problem with comics: they're written in such a way that the final frame makes the next frame so important you daren't put it down. sad

badsymbiote
I know what you mean. There's nothing like buying a comic on the first day of it's release, reading it, and realizing that you have to wait 4 more weeks to know what happens next. It's a sinking feeling.
(I'm not sue if that was a request for the next page, so I'll put it here anyway) smile

Hostile
Actually, it was big grin thanks a bundle.

Koto K
Thanks for the compliments. As far as my fanfic goes, it's all located on my personal website. Here's the address- d-drive.phalnet.com/22fanficshevenomstory.html

I'm working on chapter 6 as we speak.

badsymbiote
Yay!!! big grin

grassy
I remember reading your fan fic stuff some time ago, its top stuff reading thumb up

Bojangles
here some of my new scans

Bojangles
smile

badsymbiote
Those are nice scans. The second is probably in my top 10 or 20 favorite Venom pics. Very sexy.

Hostile
Hehehe, Comedy Venom. The guy has his shining moments. Did anybody else notice how incredibly annoying he was in the PSP Spiderman game? (Not the movie-licensed one)

badsymbiote
Oh, you can't mean the Activision game. I thought he was adorable--and the voicework was wonderful.

Hostile
Well that's half the problem, he was adorable. Shouldn't he be ripping out the black hearts of drug dealers, or something? :/

Spiderman_RJ
that issue remembered me why i hate eddie venom, hes stupid, big moron, jackass, he didnt even know he was wrong.about spider and that agency,.....ok if im not wrong he was dopped ..but that dont count hes dumb any way. that why i liked carnage hes just a mean cruel murderer within his reason later on they screwed the character and made cletus a coward......if he was coward he would never face venom and spider toguether and beat them both. also hes way cooler like venom is a mercedes and carnage the ferrari.

badsymbiote
Rated "E" for everyone--that's why I bought the game in the first place--so I could play it with my 3 little boys--and we all love it. My oldest son Brendan, who is 7, beat Monster Ock--I couldn't do it--but he couldn't get there on his own--so the two of us are a pretty good team. I do the puzzles and the brainwork, and he beats all the biggest bosses. I always play the game solo first to make sure it's ok for them. Our new faves are the Marvel vs. Capcom joints--those are really fun, too.

Stealth Agent
I don't have alot of Venom pictures. Can you please post some if you have any

Ghetto Goblin
there is already a thread for this sort-of stuff, cuz i have seen tons of venom pics, but, oh well.

Hang on.

Ghetto Goblin
by scythe

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926113

Ghetto Goblin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926130

Ghetto Goblin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926134

Ghetto Goblin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926162

Ghetto Goblin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926163

this one and last one by VENOMfan

Ghetto Goblin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action= &postid=926225

Ghetto Goblin
all of them by Scythe exept the ones that i said were VENOMfan's.

badsymbiote
I could add a few of my favorites for you. This is Frank Cho's, who'll be working on Marvel Knights Spider-man, due out in August, if memory serves.

badsymbiote
I love this one. From "Lethal Protector".

badsymbiote
Another goodie..

badsymbiote
And one from "The Hunger"--where Venom actually consumes brains. I have literally hundreds more pics, but I'm not really sure what it is that you'd like to see. Tell me and I'll try to get whatever you want up here.

Stealth Agent
Thanks alot guys
My fav was the one with venom stomping Spidey

badsymbiote
No problem. Here's one from "The Mace".

badsymbiote
"Lethal Protector"

badsymbiote
Another from "Finale".

dbjfrog
Hello ~
I'm a new fans of venom^^

I want to ask,are there any pics that eddie brock who are changing into venom?

Or the pics that venom 1st time met brock?

I just got a tv cartoon pics of venom taking over the brock body only ^^

please help~thx._."

kiekan
I'll do a whole lot better! Here is the entire story of Brock's first meeting with the Symbiote: http://www.geocities.com/ugsymbiotes/bonding.html

dbjfrog
thx for sharing^^
however i can't see the pics ><

badsymbiote
kiekan, you rock. Someday, I'll have my stuff all together like you. In the meantime, I'll do things the hard way--that's how I learn best.

frog, here's some of mine--always happy to help a fan of Eddie Brock.

Here's one from "Along Came a Spider"--where the symbiote travels through the phone to take over Brock's ex-wife Ann Weying body.

badsymbiote
The series kiekan mentioned is on my scan to-do list, along with at least 50 or 60 others, so who knows when I'll get around to it, but Brock has been separated from his symbiote so many times that I have several without having to scan anything new.

Here's one from "The Hunger", and probably one of the first instances I can remember where the symbiote actually abandons Brock.

badsymbiote
The next page...

badsymbiote
Reunited with the symbiote at the conclusion of "Separation Anxiety". This is another one of my very favorites, but I have lots of those.

dbjfrog
^^
actually,i love eddie brock than venom
as he is so poor><"

badsymbiote
Ooh, yes, and who could forget this little honey? Mmm.

dbjfrog
thx badsymbiote~

this few days i found some pics^^
but...
1)i don;t know how to upload pic in KMC(can only upload pic as sign)
2)the system said i have no right to post a link><"

dbjfrog
test for posting pic
and thx for badsymbiote^^

dbjfrog
another pic~
eddie brock forever....^^"

badsymbiote
No problem--I do alot of things for people, but most of them mistake my cordiality for kindness. I'm polite, but only to a point. You seem nice, so for you, I was happy to help. Glad you got it worked out.

And, your collages are really very good. Have you considered making signatures for people? I recommend really thinking it through first, though, because that stuff gets outta control kind of quickly, and people tend to take advantage. But you're talented--your lines are straight, and your work is detailed, but not too cluttered. Obviously photo editing is a forte of yours. And don't think that I just throw compliments out like that to just anyone.

dbjfrog
^^"
actually i only know how to use Microsoft Paint and Irfan View ...
and i'm doing on the work of copy and paste@@

grey fox
heres a pic of our faviroute symbyote (who for some reason is wearing glasses) is getting the crap kicked out of him by superman poor venom

aenima_dead
does anyone have a pic of venom fighting bothe carnage AND spiderman? i have'nt been able to find much except for the covers of the "maximum carnage" storyline...

badsymbiote
Yep. Gots lots of that stuff, but haven't scanned it. I'll bump it up on my list. I'll have some on here tomorrow night for you, k?

grey fox
grey fox: mmmm brains wait im a cyber ninja all i eat are military rations why the hell do i want to eat brains

WE DO

grey fox: oh crap a symbyote last time badsymbiotes one nearly ate me

aenima_dead
ok, thanks, oh and ninja, i suggest fire, and LOTS of it!

spider-venom
heres a pic

Hostile
Check it out:

http://www.comics2film.com/DCG/art/Art15905.jpg

Fan art. Not bad eh?

badsymbiote
Ooh, good one.

"OH, FOR SURE, WE'RE WEAK AGAINST FIRE, BUT WHAT REALLY RATTLES OUR CAGES IS A METALLICA CONCERT--OUCH. HURTS US JUST THINKING ABOUT IT."

One of everyone's favorite's--the centerfold of ASM #365

Hostile
Did he actually say that? I'd figure Brock for a serious Metallica fan. cool

aenima_dead
those two pics with spidey against venom and carnage are great ( i LOVE to see spidey at the mercy of the two great symbiotes).hostile's fan art does'nt show up so i can't admire it...

"I'd figure Brock for a serious Metallica fan."

let's not forget, even though he's... allergic, to sonics, brock DID have a mullet stick out tongue

badsymbiote
Metallica, yes. Super loud, impossible. Have you ever seen those guys? I have. They played with Fishbone. Great show, but I was stone deaf the next day. Is this where I promised to post the Spidey, Venom and Carnage pics? I hope so.
Sorry this took me so long. I got caught up in a pbs documentary about Autism, and I just had to watch it. Fascinating.

Also, I had to limit my scanning of Carnage, because I can only tolerate just so much of him. And with Venom and Carnage's book coming out tomorrow, I gotta limit my exposure to him today.

So, prepare for the newest member of the symbiote "family", Carnage's offspring, "Toxin". Pretty cool name, I'll admit. And pretty cool suit, too, but not as good as either Venom or Carnage's. Sort of a mix of both.

grey fox
good picture

Hostile
I saw them but from quite far back. They were incredible. Enter Sandman + Joey on drums will probably be one of the dearest memories I ever hold.

WOA? O_o Another symbiote? Are we talking an OFFICIAL one? I aint heard a word of this.

aenima_dead
i've read on another forum topic that it comes in the new venom vs. carnage comic books.

kinda strange that badsymbiote has already seen it and knows it's name, the marvel website is'nt much help for this and is only up.. the second issue.... badsymbiote must have some "connections" if she knows that much about it.

ps. great pics, i love em'

Jeff-Man
im new with the forums. how do u get signitures?

badsymbiote
Well, I believe there's a forum sub-heading where you can actually request them. It's down under the Sports and Video Games, I think, or maybe at the top with the "horribly" off-topics. Or you could try your hand at making one yourself, I think it lists the size restrictions among the user cp options.

badsymbiote
Well, prepare for trouble,'cuz Carnage is about to become a "daddy"--just like Venom, but he's not too thrilled about the idea. Me thinks he may be a tad jealous of the "new bundle of joy" and I'm guessing it's because he thinks the offspring may be more powerful than him, and we all know that Carnage isn't wild about competition.

grey fox
true but i want to know will it bond to a male or a female my bet is female cause they have hardly any female symbyotes anymore and hey bad sym yote have you finished your part of the story or is it my turn cause i have been waiting 2 days ( not being out of order jst askign)

badsymbiote
With all the comics coming out, I can't even think about it right now. I haven't even been able to watch baseball in 3 days, and that's not like me, either. Plus my car is in the shop, and I haven't slept more than 4 or 5 hours a night since last Saturday. I've got a lot on my plate, but I haven't forgotten about you. Unfortunately, It's just gonna have to wait. You could skip me if you want. Or you could occupy yourself with the same comics that are sucking up all my free time--I got some really good stuff the last couple of days. I would mention it all again, but I haven't even read half of it yet, and the other half I've already posted about.

Hostile
Kick-ass! eek!

I couldnt find anywhere else to post this, but:

http://www.christianmoore.com/tvshows/images/venom.jpg

Mane
eek!
thats an awesome picture!

heres my new scan of Lethal Protector #1

Mane
heres a scan i recently did. some of you know it because i used it as a sig for a while

Mane
heres one from Venom #16. also one of my sigs (and current one)

Mane
heres a fanart that i did of Eddie Brock

Firebird914
I am looking for a close up pic of either Venom Or Carnage for a Tatoo that I want to go with the Venom Logo which i have already. Anybodys help would be much apreacated.

Mane
heres one

Mane
another

badsymbiote
Oh, I have a couple to add. A patriotic Venom--and a pic I meant to post yesterday in observance of the anniversary of 9/11.

badsymbiote
I like the way he looks in this, too...

badsymbiote
But that pesky Spider-wuss is in the way on that last pic. Just kidding. I love Spidey, too. But he's too good for me. wink

I love this one of Brock and Venom together. Tsunami's symbiote looks sexy when it covers Brock's face.

Mane
nah, Spidey's not too good for you, J. smile

badsymbiote
Oh, he surely is. But thanks. I deserve someone who's only marginally good.

Someone semi-evil. Someone who can personify either good or evil as they like. Someone like this...

fever red
Wow, that is one sweet, sweet image. That's the one for the tattoo. It shows the animal fluidity of symbiotes, which people don't often enough include in depictions of Brock. They stick to too many static poses, I think. This is maybe the best pic I've seen of him, he's really cooking here.

Mane
this would be the ultimate tattoo

badsymbiote
Yeah, somehow I knew you'd like that one. How to choose just one, though? That would be so hard. Oh, yeah, how about the Frank Cho Venom I posted just the other day. This would be a great black on skin tat.

fever red
Would have to be big, with the detail- full back, maybe! Imagine. Wow.

F_doomed
Plz post anyfurther pic on THE OFFICAL SYMBIOTE PICS THREAD thank u

venom rox
i was wondering if you guys got any pics of the symbiotes other than venom, the ones in separation anxiety, post if you got plx.

badsymbiote
I'm not going to sift through all of them. Why don't you ask for something specific (give me the name of one of your fave series or arcs, or just what type of pic or pose you want), and I'll try to get it on here for you.

gta_fan
Have you buy this?

gta_fan
Where you buy this?

KPrince
Do you have this one? I slightly edited the pic a while back, hope you don't mind. (The edits include the back background and the name venom. Originally, it was just a simple white background with no name.

KPrince
Here's another one, also edited a while back...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>