Neo says, "I dont know."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
neo has said this phrase many times in the matrix movies
wot does this mean? (after all he is the1)

clavis9495
well you should think of the fact that he is only human so he just doesn't know it doesn't mean anything... well at least I think.

priestjim
Osiris imagine that one day you wake up and someone you've be searching for a long time comes to you and says "You are the one. You must save the world". Are you supposed to know everything about saving the world?Moments before you were another ordinary guy! Neo has the power but that does not mean that he knows everything.

droopy1592
we don't know

JKozzy
Heh, Neo says "I don't know" an awful lot..

Sifer
But.....in Revolutions trailers he say's:

"I know what I have to do."

Dum du dum dum duuuuuuum

JKozzy
embarrasment
He knows! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Osiris
i havent seen revolutions' trailer yet
thats my fault sad

but how can i see it if it is not available here big grin

dragonpisces272
Neo is just starting to adapt to what he has to do, and thus, can't just accept it all at once. You have to ask questions to understand. Well, he is just simply - only human big grin

Osiris
i think that he is too late in think so

Korri
i counted 75,000,000 times

Verity
Just because he's the ONE, doesn't mean he knows it all...He's still learning, like all of us!

Korri
i think thats sweet lol

clavis9495
Well ur saying that we are sweet too? *looks verry nice and innocent*

Korri
no Neo

Ikobe
Remember - even when he fulfils the Prophecy, which although is a lie, another system of control, he is still asking questions. He might be omnipotent but not omniscient.

AI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.