The Hallway Purpose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CarlEnnui
Am I the only one who doesn't understand why Morpheus had to go with Neo into the backdoor hallway?

Everything in the movies have a purpose. What was his purpose in the hallway. The keymaker just hands him a key to leave.

Just something I've thought about. Maybe just cause he felt like it big grin

TH3_0N3
he was jacked in why go out what a waste of time why not just go along for the ride i dont know ask the architect!

clavis9495
probably the last or to make everything look good or something but you should realise that morpheus is neo's mentor

forumcrew
to help neo just incase.. yes neo is god like but still you never know.. helps to have someone else when the stakes are that high

CarlEnnui
And what if he had gone and then the keymaker didn't have a key for him?

Keymaker: I'm sorry, you're going to blow up.

heh, thx

forumcrew
then it would of been his time to go.. but the key maker has keys for everything

JediHDM
the keymaker did not give a key to Morpheus, did he? i dont remember him giving a key to Morph, just telling him which door to go through...

burlyman
theres a door straight to the neb? wink

JediHDM
MWAM!!! j/k wink no, i always wondered exactly WHERE that door took him...cant be to the real world, can it?

burlyman
a little room with a phone perhaps

JediHDM
or a little room with a nice white jacket...wink

Fire
prolly something like that

Verity
Prolly to help make sure Neo got where he needed to go...nothing deep or life altering!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/glare.gif

The Unknown
It probably jacked him out somehow.

forumcrew
i agree that theres not much to this.. morph was there just as added insuracne to help make it and the door was prolly an exit the same as any other

The Unknown
Why did they even have to go through the hallway? If the door to the Source was in the building, why Neo just fly to the building? He could have just smashed the window to get inside.

stinkfist462
lol... that would have been cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.