So sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
I just looked over at the top 25 thread posters cause i was looking for my self, and i started at the last page cause i didn't think i had posted much, and 100 pages at the end over there are just ppl who hav NEVER posted! mad and some of them had joined in may of last year! sad
I mean if you're going to join you might as well post!

nazgulinthedark
It's just sad

lil bitchiness
true...im gonna go have a look....

lil bitchiness
DAMN IT...BURLY IS BEFORE ME...DAMN YOU BURLYMAN!! miffed

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud then about 50 pages before that its just ppl who posted once

lil bitchiness
im on the second page blink thats the indication i spend waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on here...blink

wicker_man
I actually calculated this yesterday that KMC has a total 13,545 members but only 4446 have actually posted at least once. (This was yesterday so its most likely subjected to have changed by now).

lil bitchiness
you calculated it?! blink

wicker_man
Yep it was relatively simple.

lil bitchiness
How?! Im persuming you didnt count them all blink

ooooh i get ya..you sorted them out by top posters, and because each page has 25, thats how you wetre able to count...got ya!

p.s. i saw wicker man last wed...for the first time blink embarrasment

wicker_man
Yeh it was on after Bram Stokers Dracula. Pity about the time they choose to screen it though.

As for the calculation it goes
Number of Pages (with members on it that have contributed at least one post) times it by the 25 (how many member stats are on each page)

nazgulinthedark
thats a big difference

lil bitchiness
ahhh...ok,clever anyway...

p.s. what do youmean shame about the time they chose to screen it?! YOu mean it was too late in the evning/morning?!

wicker_man
Too late in the evening for most people to enjoy it.

nazgulinthedark
:/

Treehuggerjanie
where do you find that info!

wicker_man
If you are referring to the information about the total number of posts,members,threads etc they can be found to the bottom right of your KMC main home page. That is if you are using KMC default settings.

Hope that helps smile

Neo_Version 7
SAd,sad,sad. KMC is "Paradise Lost" you bunch of non-posters.

Treehuggerjanie
thanks wickerman.you rock big grin
hows the drumming going hun?im getting a decent drumkit at x-mas-cant wait!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.