Anakin fighting in the select pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Have you seen this? It shows Anakin using his blue lightsabre against someone with a pink or red lightsabre. Is it the new Sith or Aurra Sing?

Jedimaster3838
It didn't look like Aurra Sing from what I could tell. It looked like the person Anakin was fighting had on a Jedi robe, a Dark Jedi perhaps? None the less, it was a cool picture.

Dim
Yeah but you can see a head (that looks bald or light haired with a topnot or something and does look kind of fem in profile)I'm split 50/50...the head looks like a female to me..with generalities like Aurra but the robes throw me off...I think that's how LFL wants it..they know that no matter how much we mess with that pic were not going to know a whole lot. mad

theEviljedi
In the chest it looks like a bald head but above the shoulders it looks like Vader's helment kind of.???I drew with a pen over the figure of what I could see is a body and added other things.It does look like Sith vs. Jedi

King Jedi
I first thought that it looked like Kai-Adi Mundi and where do you think that this takes place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.