Britney Spears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT love love

clavis9495
sux SPEAR BRITNEY

too bad for u she is lesbian

KidRock
shes still hotter then anyone else except maybe J-Lo and u know it

clavis9495
No she isn't and you know it aswell...

KidRock
your just jelous shes so hot love love love

clavis9495
I'm not jealous coz I'm a gurl you know... and I sure don't want to be seen kissing a woman that is twice my age (not any woman anyway) I don't like britney she is not that good looking there are gurls who look much better...

KidRock
yea like J-LO

clavis9495
nope not like J-LO I'll give u a horrible pic of her to make you vomit...

KidRock
shes still the hottest person in the world

clavis9495
she is not the hottest person in the world is someone else btw do you have a gurlfriend? I hope not coz this sounds pretty desperate...

KidRock
o i do have a g/f shes hot but not as hot as J-Lo or britney

clavis9495
do you have enough sex...

KidRock
more then u

clavis9495
and how do you know???

NyC-gUrL
Britney is my cousin roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
i bet she is

and trust me i do clavis i do

clavis9495
how many times a week do you have sex then?

Kes
Please lets get back to Britney and keep the topic on her.

burlyman
britneys not a lesbian, its just a marketing stunt

BOPRecruit 16
i hate britney spears.

slayer
She's pretty good loking but Eliza would beat her anyday!

lil bitchiness
Shes worse than Cristina...yak...shes deserate for publicity, and shes so far up madonna's ass she can eat her s*it! miffed

ahaetrkarykl
ya know what i thought was weird is that madonna kissed christina and brittany, but people only really cared that she kissed brittany

NyC-gUrL
Yeah ur right, I think its because they all expect Xtina to be the big wh*re and all and Britney is just a sweet lil schoolgirl to them

BidMyBlood2Run
I want to know if Britney is really a lesbian or bi, because if she just did that kiss with Madonna for publicity, that's low.

Sugar Kane
I doubt whether she is either. She is just desperate for publicity, now that everyone likes Justin better than her. I think half the world thinks Britney's a cow for cheating on Justin... laughing

NyC-gUrL
I do think so laughing out loud wink

clavis9495
heheheehehheeh L laughing L

Sugar Kane
(Adopts eeeeevil stance) Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

lil bitchiness
shes sooooooooooo slutty......roll eyes (sarcastic) poor britney, i dont think she sees how horrible she really is...how nasty and slutty she really looks...

Sugar Kane
Yes, poor old Brit. I just love tearing her to shreds... zorro

lil bitchiness
lol.......

yeah me too devil

Sugar Kane
After all, it's not like she can help being a total skank... evil face

lil bitchiness
yeah......uuuuurgh.....shes one nasty thing...

she cant help the uglyness...and all that grining...sick

ahaetrkarykl
i doubt that brittany is a lesbian or is bi just because it happens all the time where girls kiss each other to gain power over men. whatever gets publicty

~fuoco~
Hate Slutney Spears

ahaetrkarykl
i dont really like her but i dont think she's slutty

Dogbert
she is literally one of those people that get by on their looks. She can't sing OR act.

ahaetrkarykl
ya i'll agree with that dogbert

SWSsuperfan
wink you are so right

clavis9495
J-LO and britney are both just sooo low

ivyem
got nothin aganist her just not a fan

forumcrew
brit

NyC-gUrL
sick

clavis9495
sick sick sick

KidRock
nyc jealous clavis even more jealous

sorry little girls but u know deep down u wish u looked just like her

god shes hot

chatcat1313
the I-D-I-O-T! i hate that blonde moron! die gay britney, die!

forumcrew
everyone will appreciate these.. and the girls will all be jealous

forumcrew

forumcrew

forumcrew

forumcrew

forumcrew
jealous..

KidRock
very much agreed

KidRock
im sure u feel like an idiot right now after seeing those pics

chatcat1313
no! not jealous, she is GAY!!! did you see her kiss madonna? i'm not jealous, i listen to country, i'm only jealous of my pet cats, they get so much love.

Kes
Do you know how much editing these pics get?
There are tons of girls that look like that or better.
Hell I'm thin and young so stuff doesnt surf around.
I'm ugly thou...but still Brit is pretty plain.

forumcrew
shes hot dont fight it, but yes they do make her look a ton better.. which is why i still think jennifer garner is about the prettiest ever!

KidRock
u call brittney gay yet u listen to country music...i hear garth brooks is a *** to

mouth
no, i'm sorry, i'm not jelous of her one bit... she's not ugly, jus they way she is, so annoying! like she pretends to be so innocent, but in reality, it;s the exact opposite... there are ALOT more ladies that are more beautiful then her, take angelina jolie and monica bellucci... they are sexy without having to take it all off.. it's called class.. they're women i look up to and respect

forumcrew
wow are you SO WRONG.. first off all the innocent crap is an act.. like actors play parts to get people to see movies.. musicians do it to to get people to buy cds... it works very similar! And angelina and monica have BOTH doen NUDITY so they have class and are self respecting? I havnt seen brit do that yet to get fame they both did.. oh yea Angelina has done it multiple times including a full on lesbian scene.. so um.. yea i think that says it all

mouth
umm, excuse me, i'm not wrong, it's just my oppinion.

forumcrew
no you were wrong about saying being sexy without having to take it all off because they both have and do take it all off.. so i was curious where this "class" comes from? and your entitled to your opinion but i think its silly for people to scrutinize a performer for acting a certain way to accomplish somethign but not an actor/actress for doign the exact same in a movie..

ahaetrkarykl
i used to really hate brittany spears because i thought she was slutty. now i have pretty much come to realize that she isnt slutty she is just sexy, and there is nothing wrong with being sexy. she's just being herself and she likes being sexy. i dont blame her. sure angelina jolie is sexy in a differnt way, but neither are wrong. i think its cool how women are being more sexy these days

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? you aint ugly Kes...What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
I dont like Britney....i never have....she annoys me, and no im not jealous of her acting like a stereotypical blonde...

If anyone id like to look like Angelina Joile, Michelle Rodriguez or Eliza Dushku...why the heck would i wanna look like or be jealous of Britney Spears..:!:!

SWSsuperfan
I DON'Y REALLY LIKE BRITTANY BUT I HAVE TO SAY SHE IS PRETTY!
ALTHOUGH SHE TRYS TO ACT SEXY....SHE JUST CAN'T BE SEXY SHE'S ONE OF THE CUTE TYPES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

SWSsuperfan
LOOK AT THIS PHOTO SEE THE GUY ON THE RIGHT...HE'S TOTALLY CHECKING HER OUT!(HE LOOKS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM AMERICAN PIE...THE ONE THAT PEED ON STIFLER)

Kes
They are actresses and the scene requested nudity. They could have said no but apparently have no problem with that. That doesnt mean they walk around half naked and they definitely do not act like a whore on the street.
Brit is just slutty. But thats not even the problem from my point of view. She's just annoying and plain. She's a trend...there are singers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then her.

Kes
I'm butt ugly.

NyC-gUrL
I agree yes she'll do anything for publicity, I mean her and madonna sick...I dont think angelina or monica would stoop to that level.

mouth
THAT'S ONE OF HER BACKUP DANCERS no expression

forumcrew
no u missed the entire point! unless uve talked to her on the street when shes just out u cant see she acts like a **** then. she acts sexy in her performances the same reason they have people act sluty in movies

forumcrew
and that guy is checking her out... but look at her ass cant blame him

forumcrew
oh and one more point shes sold 52 MILLION cds... so someone likes her

lil bitchiness
ive seen your pic kes...blink you aint ugly....What the f**k?

I truly believe that Britney had a boob job....

Kes
Lots of ppl by crap!
Titanic made a bundle messed Like I said she's a trend.
Its an act...I know. She acts like a ****. And that publicity stunt where she said she was going to marry virgin laughing

Kes
What the f**k? blink

KidRock
wow they kissed on stage at an award show!! omg they have koodies!! omg omg thats so disgusting!!! isnt it?!

shes such a whore for doing that isnt she? umm no

u know u liked it anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
kidrock> i think we proved our point... a small version of a pic i made

Kes
I dont think she's a whore for doing that. Its a publicity stunt. I think she just looks like a whore cos she doesnt know what sexy is.

forumcrew> Again those pics have a lot of Editing and You'd be surprise what light can do. And make up.

KidRock
lol i was being sarcastic kes

some people act like that just becuase she kissed another girl on tv its such a huge thing!

NyC-gUrL
erm right..

KidRock
right

chatcat1313
britney is a **** **** HOE!!! thank you for listening....i have a lot more mean comments, but i can't say them.... evil face

KidRock
ur jealous u wish u had her looks baby

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

please everyone that is jealous of Britney Spears raise their hand roll eyes (sarcastic)

ahaetrkarykl
i dont understand why people call her a ****. she doesnt sell herself or have sex for money, all she does is dance in a sexual way and wear skimpy chlothes etc. i dont see what is slutty about that.

KidRock
im sure everyone is sitting in front of there computers raising there hand out... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you know your jealous of her juts admit

lil bitchiness
laughing

what am i jealous of..her no talent or her uglyness blink

Tex
http://images.thisislondon.co.uk/v2/showbiz/britneytearsSPL141103_400x450.jpg

lil bitchiness
Now thats ugly...sick

you know whos pretty KidRock..Angelina Jolie, Brody Armstrong, Michelle Rodriguez love..Britney is..just...not! no expression

Tex
I'm glad you saw that pic, it might come in handy, later evil face

lil bitchiness
Tex...i am NOT that ugly...or blonde (sorry blonde people i love you all relly..roll eyes (sarcastic) )

badkittykitty
hey now I am blond..I guess I am hideous,thank god I am getting my hair dyed next week.(Ill post a pic and then you can crack on me smile )

clavis9495
I used to be blonde sad sad sad

cogger15
i dont think shes a ****. she is abit weird blink i dont really like her but her new song with madonna is good

Tex
Madonna is a washed up leach who sucks off of young popular musicians. She the white Snoop-Dog! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
argh! I dont think britney is sexy or pretty or anything else...miffed

Clavis and kitty, i love ya..dont matter if you're blonde or not...there are however few blonde eceptions...roll eyes (sarcastic)

SWSsuperfan
NO SHE'S NOT.....SHE IS THE QUEEN OF POP! mad

AND IT'S BRITTANY WHO IS SUCKING OFF HER LIKE A LEECH...BRITTANY WANTS TO BE SO MUCH LIKE MADONNA SHE CHANGED TO HER RELIGION!

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE MADONNA! mad

SWSsuperfan
LOOK.......BRITTANY WITH NO MAKEUP!!!!!!!!UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!sick

SWSsuperfan
tut tut....no smoking!!!!!!!!smokin'

SWSsuperfan
she's FAT....look at that belly!!!!!!!!!

enya
i fink britney iz pretty, but there are better singers

for example i am not the greatest fan of christina but she sang much better than her for than like a virgin publisity stunt

enya
I FINK DAT BRITNEY IS A REALLY GOOD SINGER AND I WISH I WOZ BUT I WISH SHE NEVA SMOKED AND DAT SHE WOULD GET OVER JUSTIN

enya
BY DA WAY DATS MY HALF SISTA DAT SAID THE LAST REPLY- AND SHE IZ A GOOD SINGER

BUT I AGREE WITH DA SMOKING COMMENT

Kes
Dont use Caps Lock please.

enya
soz lookin bk i know ow annoyin they are to red

Bhang
I would still **** the **** out of her! Oh yeah baby!

badkittykitty
me too......I mean....oh damn...did I say that!

Bhang
You sure did wink How have you been kitty?

Neo_Version 7
Very hot!!!! Please give me s0me pics. Thanks bunches.

fanatos
She has a cute face, but she is stupid, and her music stinks. Especially the new single with madonna sick . And her silicone jugs messed! I dunno, just don't like her much...

Tell more about the dream you had about her. big grin No, I'm kiddin'!

Dogbert
... smile

SilverFighter
Her music is awful
Her movies are boring
But she is sexy!!

http://www.amentecapta.blogger.com.br/Britney%20Spears.jpg

lil bitchiness
I dont dig the blondeness AT ALL! Not the way shes carrying it anyway...im more for Christina Aquelera then Britney Spears...i dont find her good looking at all...kind of geeky if you like...slutyness and all the rest are extra!!

SilverFighter
http://www.student.uit.no/~arye/britney%20mtv.jpg

SilverFighter
She is not very expose in this one but I like it:

http://www.velkomin.is/70min/uploads/ImageGallery/Images/70min_myndir/HNAKKAMYNDIR/BRITNEY.JPG

silver_tears
sleepzzzzzzzzzz

Dogbert
i'll get sum pics of her tommorow, i am too tired to look now

VallejoKid707
http://www.openbox.cl/letras/britney%20spears.jpg
http://www.poster.net/spears-britney/spears-britney-photo-britney-spears-6200302.jpg
Getting sluttier... http://www.ifrance.com/7britney/britney-spears-nue-top.JPG
Getting there! http://www.amentecapta.blogger.com.br/Britney%20Spears.jpg
Houston we have a problem... http://www.stavangeravisen.com/images/arkiv/p20010116021809.jpg

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud ''houston we have a problem'' laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
eek!

Tired Hiker
I agree with lils. Christina's hotter.

Neo_Version 7
No britney's hott3r.

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh i agreee a BIG TIME A problme like were dealing with a freak who likes britney!

Neo_Version 7
oh, Im a freak? Im a freak, huh?!

sk8rpunkbarbie
no never said that just i said FREAKS not freak plural word

Neo_Version 7
y0u wr0te "a freak". If y0u kn0w any grammar, that refers 2 singular. Anyway, wanna hang out? wink

SilverFighter
I don't know why people spend time putting down a celebrety they don't like? I personally think that Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt or Tom and that other momma's little boy Orlando are annoying. But you never see me going to those threads and starting spewing my comments there. I wish we could keep it 50/50 around these threads.

Neo_Version 7
yeah. and we n33d more pics, geez. In pics fractions, we need 100/100, kn0w what I mean?

SilverFighter
Yeah I know what you mean smile

namarie
one smilie for her : sick

diegocala
AMEN!!! big grin

diegocala
Yeah what about it

Neo_Version 7
If you had sex with Britney, would that like make you famous?

Neo_Version 7
And PLEASE POST SOME PICTURES!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Miss Unknown
Here's one

Miss Unknown
Here's another

Neo_Version 7
There you go! Thanks bunches!

Miss Unknown
Here's one more

Neo_Version 7
Oh-My-goD!!!

Miss Unknown
LOL big grin