Halloween 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Gathered from my -many- movie sites, I found out that a Halloween 9 has been officially announced for a late 2004 release

Thoughts, comments?

Lord Soth
More news is that Halloween 9 will be a prequel to Halloween 4:the Return of Michael Myers

Michael Myers 1
wow im happy to hear that can u send me one of the links?

Michael Myers 1
wait i found some deatils:
- Sean S. Cunningham has nothing to do with the film despite rumors.
- Moustapha Akkad is supposedly currently writing the screenplay is being written right now.

What? Did you really think they wouldn't be making another Halloween?

A fellah calling himself Jerry B. emailed me today with some pretty damn cool news about the next installment of the Halloween franchise. Apparently, Bianka Kajlick (Sarah from H8) was on MTV'S New Year's special, where she was featured in a long list of people chosen as the hottest stars of 2002. When asked what current projects she was working on she said, "Actually I'm doing the next Halloween movie which is still in the early planning stages. The script was written by Allan B. McElroy who wrote the fourth one, so that should make a lot of fans happy."

Considering I view Halloween 4 as not only the best sequel but probably one of the coolest slasher flicks ever, I, for one, am very happy.

But wait, just when you think it's all good, she says, "I'm just excited to work with Busta and Rick Rosenthal again." No! Not the return of Busta!

When asked about what the newest film is about, Bianka replied "I really can't say much, but this one goes back to the idea of Michael Myers stalking babysitters in his home town and how the people of haddonfield decide to fight back. But you'll have to wait for the rest because I've already said too much. And the script always changes!"

Well, so there you have it. Another Halloween to add to the current crop, lets just pray they kill Busta off this time hm? Thanks to Jerry B again for the news smile

Lord Soth
What movie site did you get this off of? I haven't read that b4

Michael Myers 1
go here dawg HERE

Lord Soth
Sweet! another movie site to add to my 7 others!

Thanx man

Michael Myers 1
no prob http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pimp.gif i cant wait till halloween 9 its gonna be great http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pimp.gif

Espantada20
If it's supposed to be a prequel to Halloween 4,why is Busta Rhymes gonna be in it?

Michael Myers 1
i have no idea but he survived 8 so there gonna have him sad maybe

Lord Soth
Well, I don't know. But it's going to awesome! This is Michael f**king MYERS! The best of them all!!(debatable, but that's my opinion)

Espantada20
Damn Busta Rhymes.He's gonna **** it up just like he did to Resurrection with his judo Tai Kwon Do crap

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how u know its gonna be awesome? well if it does come out and it sucks. im gonna laugh at all of u. lol

Espantada20
Hey I didn't say it was going to be awesome.Thats messed up Hockeyhorrow.And I was going to have sex with you.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no not u. i was talking to the others.

Espantada20
Uh huh.Sure.You don't gotta lie to get in my pants.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
the funny thing is im not lying.

Espantada20
Hmm well that changes things

Michael Myers 1
hey wasnt it the other black guy that did the karate not busta

and Lord Soth:Well, I don't know. But it's going to awesome! This is Michael f**king MYERS! The best of them all!!(debatable, but that's my opinion)

i love u laughing out loud

Espantada20
Shit I dont even remember anymore.Resurrection was really really really bad.

Michael Myers 1
o plz it wasnt that bad there has been worse. For example 3 and 4 and i thought it was pretty entertaining

slayer
I thought ressurrection was fine! rock

Michael Myers 1
man ur awesome http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/punk.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/devil2.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Espantada20
I thought it sucked.I didn't like it at all.And I actually wasted money to see it.I could have used that money on something much more pleasurable.

Lord Soth
Yay! new friend new friend!

Lord Soth
We got all the Myers fans in here lol

mm1 is my new best friend

Hitman Jigen
The opening of ressurrection was kick ass. From there it just kind of went downhill.

Cowboyography
Wait wait wait, If its a prequal to 4 then they have some major explaining to do. Part 2 ends and Michael is blown up in the hospital. Part 3 obviously to any fan of the series knows what happened here. Part 4 opens and Michael is in a coma from the explosion and badly burned but not dead. He then escapes the Ambelience to once again wreak havok on haddonfield. So how are they going to put a story in there? Im very interested and would love to see more Meyers, but I dont think a prequal to 4 would work!

Michael Myers 1
yea they should just make it about him and the guy in black chasing that little baby and the survibors of 6 and 8

Lord Soth
I'm just relating what I heard. I don't know how they're going to do it, but they're gonna do it, and since it's Michael f**king Myers, it won't be all that bad

SaTsuJiN
ressurection sucked. Laurie strode deserved a much more dramatic and elongated death than what was given. She eluded him for god knows how long and then they just kill her off in the first 30 seconds. stupid.

If halloween 9 is a prequel to 4, it would make no sense that busta is in it. As long as john carpenter is involved it might be good. Otherwise I might have to steer clear of this one as we will probably see yet another flop performance from some more nobody actors who love to come in and screw up such wonderful franchises. messed

Lord Soth
Yeah I know sad but I'm still hopeful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.