They Wonder/**** OFF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeysgothicgur

Sylvannas
Only one smily truly expresses what I'm fellin' right now:
What the f**k?

The Force
What the f**k? is right

dave123
i aint read that, but...
What the f**k?

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sombrero2.gif
or that 1

word to the "huh?" faces

burlyman
huh blink

Matrix_man
huh

diegocala
I wonder why you're not in jail yet. That's a lot of bitterness there, maybe you should get some cats?

mikeysgothicgur
Dude just because I write what I write does not mean I actually go out and do in real life.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
u sure about that? ...

saucybird007
huh Maybe you should see someone messed

lil bitchiness
Lets all join in with the What the f**k? and the huh

Sylvannas
Hurray, I started a mini fad.

gcharlottepunk
I liked it. It was very creative. It's all a matter of poetry people. She prefers to write like that and I like it. *Clapping for her* Don't worry about them girlie, I thought it was pretty ****ing creative!!!

BondJamesBond
I give it:
Shock value: 8
Creativity: 2

mikeysgothicgur
Thanks! That ment alot to me! I guess us GC fans understand eachother wink big grin

diegocala
It's just so "troubled teen"

Espantada20
zorro zorro zorro zorro Hey this little smiley face has a sombrero

BackFire
that was bad. Just more of that cliched "look how pissed off I am" stuff.

Trendy, trendy, trendy.

GroundedAgain
there is nottin bad bout dat sh it and doin it in real life...*clears throat and points to herself and her friends*

Curl_Up&Dye
hmmm... i quote the horse from ren and stimpy "nope...i don't like it". Very cliche...like if Eminem and Trent Reznor had a baby and it rapped without rhyme. You're supposed to write from the heart, and from your experiences...wtf is with that sh!t...i write it, but i don't actually do it...I'm sorry is your name marshall mathers?

GroundedAgain
hmmmmmmmmm quite da controversey. do i even know wat dat werd means??? jus a sec....

mikeysgothicgur
My poems don't ryme because I just write down what I'm feeling at the time, whoever said poems HAVE to ryme? Do you know for a fact that's not written from the heart, NO you dont! Do you you know if that's not written from my experiances, NO you don't! You don't even no me! You never even MET me. You don't know what my life is like, you don't know what I'm feeling, you don't what I'm thinking! So before you speak and assume things know the facts or get to know me! Otherwise, shut the he*l up!

Curl_Up&Dye
you said that you don't do those things, therefore i am going by what you say is the truth. ass

Curl_Up&Dye
and i never said poems had to rhyme, i am just stating that yours flows like a rap, but does not rhyme, its a comparison, not a statement. ass

Curl_Up&Dye
ps- KnoW, don't ***** if you can't spell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.