Do u watch [adult swim]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

worldindustries
Do u watch adult swim?

Captain REX
...why is this here?

Raz
Moving to the GDF

badkittykitty
futurma comes on when I get home! hooray for me!

HannaBananabal
I used to love The Brak Show! WHAT happened to it??

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is funny too smile

BondJamesBond
Futurama is the coolest!

Tex
I cant believe you left out Cowboy Bebop! mad

BondJamesBond
buggers!

FallingBlue
Cowboy Bebop, Futurama and Family Guy are my favs

silver_tears
i love futurama and family guy big grin

worldindustries
I like Kikiader,Trigun,lupin the 3rd,cowboy beepbop,futurama,Inyusha,flcl,Blue gender, Home movies,heck I like them all.

My favorite is bender he is awesome.

leaf_eater
i like almost everything i see on asdult swim *sigh* *when* i can see it. i always seem to miss it these days...hmm.........family guy. wish they still played it on Fox. alwell

DeNiro
I watch adult swim i find family guy fuucin histrical i luv that show and then i like futarama alot but family guy is the main reason why i watch it i dont really watch ne thing else on adult swim though

noneok
i love adult swim its the best

Fitch
hmm...though maybe it's kinda weird for ya probably I didn't even heard about them smile

note to those who dont know me too good : I'm from the farest corner of the human race big grin laughing out loud

The Force
i watch the whole thing big grin

DracotheDragon
Family Guy is the best cartoon ive ever seen (apart from south park). Just the way every1 is, ahhhh..... Great.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sp_ike.gif

sandman
Family Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fungrl515
i watch all of the shows listed, includin cowboy bebop, which just happened to be left out. i must say, though, that inuyasha or flcl are the best out of the ones listed. i mean, they are worl famous, and are considered the best by many. rumiko takahashi is the 2nd best director, accoring to anime insider. everyone just has to watch at least one episode of inuyasha or flcl. you can't say you hate it. it's like impossible!
I'm so happy they lowered the age restricton, though it didn't stop me before. smile oh, and for 2 + 3 dim design in school, this kid did this project on family guy. it was awesome!

Lord Soth
Family Guy's hilarious. Stewie's the best

SaTsuJiN
I watch all of the adult swim, but Furi Kuri makes my day big grin
I also like futurama alot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.