laundary..does any one like it!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
Does any one like laundary! cuz i dont i hate it!!!! smokin'

Shadowskill
No...

diegocala
I like laundry, it puts clothes on my back

Shadowskill
Do you like to do laundry d?

N.Tonks
I don't mind doing the laundry...

DemonicGambit
I like that it gets my clothes clean but i hate doin' laundry. Which now reminds me i put it off today....

silver_tears
laughing out loud

silver_tears
i would much rather just buy new clothes embarrasment

BondJamesBond
There is a very hot older woman that does laundry every Tuesday, so therefore I have become very diligent about my Tuesday wash days!
Plus the place we wash at has a bar inside! It's called Dud's n Sud's!! My kind of place big grin

badkittykitty
I like to read while I wash..its no biggie

BondJamesBond
how about reading a good book while sippin a import pint! makes washing that much better

oh and the looker of course! but that would be on my end wink

lil bitchiness
i hate it.....i dont wanna , but i have to do it... mad

mechmoggy
I put my dirty washing in the washbin in our bedroom and a few days later its hung up in my wardrobe all clean and dry.

I have no idea what happens in between that time, but I think Mrs.MM may have something to do with it. wink

lil bitchiness
Yeah...that was my mom before...sad

Now i just have to do it myself..DAMN IT! Not only has the ''mum's laundry' closed for good, but the 'National Bank Of Mom' isnt releasing any money either......mad

dave123
laughing out loud i'm staying at home until i get married/rich enough to pay someone to do my laundry
and not wanting to criticise, by why did u go from mum to Mom?

lil bitchiness
i dont know...no expression i have no idea in fact...

mechmoggy
I can still borrow from my old man, but he moans about it so much thats its really not worth the hassle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
ahahhaaaa..i just noticed that on mech sig it says :''you are twisting my melon man'' duuuuuuh! lol big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

I can still borrow from my mum...but....this time im gonna have to give back...sad

mechmoggy
Its a Happy Mondays lyric you know. big grin

lil bitchiness
No, didnt know that...but you would think that youd have something star war-ish on your sig....haha twisting my melon...big grin

mechmoggy
I think the light sabre hints at my SW obsession quite enough. wink

lil bitchiness
true, true... the melon thing is still amusing though...

worldindustries
NO...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.