What actors are overated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
i think johnny depp is overated

BackFire
Russel Crow, Julia Roberts, Orlando Bloom, Halle Berry....just to name a few.

Kes
Julia Roberts.

stormsgreat
Halle Berry is'n't overrated! she's great! sad mad but i agree julia roberts is

Sugar Kane
Orlando Bloom isn't overrated! Everybody knows he is a bit rubbish, right? sick

I don't think Julia Roberts is all that wonderful; she always seems to be playing herself, which isn't acting.

NyC-gUrL
Jennifer Lopez, if you can call her an actress at all

Sugar Kane
She was good in Out of Sight, but I think that role was actor-proof. She has been in nothing else worth mentioning!

NyC-gUrL
Yeah, omg...did u see her in Enough? sick

royal_jester
Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp

At first I didn't think they were but now that I have been on this site they are way over rated.

clavis9495
Jennifer lopez sux people! she must have a lot of money!! Cause I don't think she'd become an actress without her daddy paying for it!

BidMyBlood2Run
Tori Spelling

NyC-gUrL
^yep, thats another one

Kes
Now here is an "actress" who is only an "actress" cos of daddy!

KidRock
jennifer lopez is a singer not an actor DUURRR and yea johnny depp and orlando bloom suck ass

SaTsuJiN
Any music artist that attempts to act gets my vote as an over rated actor. They're only there just cuz they have bling bling. Madonna is a decent actress, J-Lo isnt half bad, but the male R&B stars have got to go.

Tex
J Lo
Julia Roberts
Russell Crowe
Winona Ryder
Angelina Jolie
Denzel Washington
Natalie Portman

BackFire
Halle Berry isn't that great, she only won her academy award because being black was teh trendy thing for actors that year, she in no way deserved it.

FallingBlue
halle berry, orlando bloom, j-lo

AliasNeo15
I dont want to talk crap about my boy, but Keanu Reeves is a little overrated, atleast on a money standpoint, wut is this- "315 million for all the matrix movies put together."

I_LUV_Movies
Cameron Diaz... couldnt act her way out of a paper bag !!!

Dogbert
Johnny Deep is cool, but WAY overrated. Others are Ashton Kutcher, Kate Hudson and the enitre friends cast.

BidMyBlood2Run
Definately Ashton Kutcher, hopefully "Butterfly Wings" or whatever his new movie is called will boost him a little.

Denzel Washington??? Are you crazy?! He's so good! Even though it's just my opinion.

vvvrulz
Russel Crowe !!!
That guy aint no Oscar material thats for sure.

Kes
Angelina Jolie overrated??blink
She's a great actress. She really becomes the character.

lil bitchiness
What did you say?!?! Angelina Jolie overrated...yeah whatever mate...What the f**k?

I think Denzel Washington is a good actor....

chico
I can't say Denzel (have you seen Glory?), but I agree with most of the ones so far.

Anyone wanna try and guess who I think is the most overrated actor? smile

SilverFighter
Adam Sandler .....nuff said.

Sugar Kane
Orlando Bloom...not a great actor, but people seem to have looks confused with talent...

Dogbert
Another overrated actor is ben affleck!! OMG. this guy has more bombs that al queda.

Tired Hiker
Russel Crowe is way overrated. He seems like a big meanie, not an actor.

~fuoco~
Johnny Depp way over-rated?!?! NO WAY!!mad He's the best actor of our generation no expression Everyone knows that

KidRock
your joking right?

~fuoco~
Why no, no i'm not
UR FAVORITE ACTOR IS KID ROCK!?!?!

BackFire
I'm sorry, Johnny Depp is not the best actor of our generation. He's damn good though.

ragesRemorse
all actors are over rated. They all get to much praise for there work. I'd say orlando bloom is very over rated. He gets all of his attention because of his looks. Holly wood see's him and see's dollar signs off of a new pretty boy actor trend. Wesley snipes and samuel jackson are very over rated. I know they dont take credit for being more than they are, and that is a one role character, but they get more credit than they deserve

Kes
Dont think Sam L. Jackson is a 1 role character. Hell watch Time to kill and watch Pulp Fiction. Then watch Die hard 3 and so on wink

BackFire
for more information on all those titles, check out www.imdb.com

wink

Kes
whistle

must_kill_Santa
orlando bloom rocks so does jonny depp and j-lo is overratted just coz she has a big ass well so do i and im not in all the magazines

KidRock
yea to bad kidrocks not an actor right roll eyes (sarcastic) and johnny depp is nothing and orlando bloom is even worse kthx

vibz
hahaha toooo tru!!! i totally agree wiv dat....and russel crowe he aint dat great.... big grin

~fuoco~
Johnny Depp is NOTHING?! no expression

KidRock
VERY TRUE im glad your coming to your sences..very nice

~fuoco~
CAN YOU NOT KNOWTICE THERE IS A '?' IN THERE!! IT WAS A QUESTION, NOT A STATEMENT, GENIUS
ANYWAYS, KIDROCK IS A WOMAN/ TRAILER TRASH

KidRock
this coming from a ugly no talent actor who likes to play pirates? ok little girl relax relax dont let your little johnny depp fantasy take u to pirate island there

BackFire
Ben Stiller is also really lousy.

Tired Hiker
So is Jack Black. And I hate to even say that cuz I love him, but I'm just being professional. You know?

Kes
No more Johnny Depp arguing!

KidRock
were all intitled to an opinion kes!

jk i love u i shall stop the bashing

plenTpak52
Sorry to disobey you Kes, but I have to.

Johnny Depp is not ugly or a no-talent actor...what does playing pirates have to do with anything? And I bet you do know that Johnny Depp is good looking because you wouldn't think he was bad if you didn't. Obviously you think that because he has looks and 13 year old girls talk about him all the time means he can't be good.

Kes
Yes but I'm tired of this arguments that jump from thread to thread.

BackFire
It's just fasionable to bash Johnny Depp.

buffymitch
The most ovverated actress in this world is Jennifer Lopez. She has in noway acting talent.

I don't think Russell Crowe and Angelina Jolie are overrated. These are two people who actually do everything to understand theier charactor. I can see why people say that Russell is overrated he so self confident that sometimes you can think it's arrogance. I don't like his personal lifestyle. He needs to do something with his temper. That's the only thing that actually bothers me about him. Angelina's personal life i love and also her personality. I love how she's just always honest. And her U.N. activities are great. TRhis woman is GREAT! and not overrated.

Sugar Kane
Ok, all the naysayers that get on Johnny Depp's case, watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and tell me that the man is a bad actor. Watch Edward Scissorhands and tell me that he is a bad actor...if you hate JD, then you are probably a fan of Jean Claude Van Damme or Steven Seagal...

Corlindel
All the actors mentioned on this thread are overated..maybe an exception to Denzel Washington and Johny Deep - but not in the last awful movie of Car...P..

No mather if they are good or bad looking stick out tongue

Korri
Johnny Depp

Kes
I think Dezel is a good actor but he became overrated the minute he won an Oscar he didnt deserve.

KidRock
rock on brother

im not bashing its my honest opinion johnny depp sucks

plenTpak52
I dont think that was a compliment.

mikeysgothicgur
Johnny Depp and Ben Affleck

cermiestar
Orlando Bloom is WAY over rated

yerssot
*quickly tries to protect cermiestar*

ahaetrkarykl
ya i'll agree that orlando bloom is overated. i think drew barrymore is also a bit overated

silver_tears
*calms self from blasphemous remarks* erm

jacksparrow22
i know that orlando is all hott and sexy and all but when it comes to acting.......he stinks like feet.......sry if you like him but yeah

NightLova7
To really find a movie where ALL of the characters blend in is kinda tough. If the main characters play the parts exactly is a movie I need to see. I know this might be off the topic, but does anyone know any movies to recommend to me? I need to see a good movie! Plus, people aren't made to be other people, that's why acting it difficult. They're made to be themselves, that's why actors/actresses with parts much like themselves do so much of a better job! Just my little idea. smile

Kes
I could suggest a few movies but I dont know what type you like and would consider good.

nach01
There are plenty
sad

RonyLeBeau
Colin Ferrell (sp??) sick

confused blink <~~me watching Colin (try to) act.

He's very overrated.
And you are right nach there are plenty but Colin was the first that came to mind. no expression

WindDancer
I haven't seen this thread for awhile.

I still think that Adam Sandler is overrated!!!!!

Might as well thrown in Ashton Kutcher he is gettin too overrated since the butterfly effect was released.

nach01
johnny depp may be hot... but sometimes he can be a little overated

Mr Parker
I agree.I totally disagree about Crowe being over rated though,if anything he's under rated.

Dogbert
Johnny Depp is a good actor, I think it is Orlando Bloom that is overrated yes What has he been in, 5 movies. People act like he is a god or something...

Mr Parker
Yeah Halle Berry for sure.Another one that needs to be mentioned is Tom Cruise.He is WAY over rated,although I did like him in his latest film The Last Sumari.

Kes
Tom Cruise is definitely overated. Always has been. His last movie is nothing more then a Dances with wolfs rip off. And he sucks in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.