Super Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drod400
well, the clip when smith an neo where flipping in the air kinda looked like a dragonball Z flight fight to me.

burlyman
Super Brawl, no Burly

haha, did i just say that?

Verity
Didn't I hear this somewhere b4?... wink huh

forumcrew
i know i said somethin about it being dragon ball in movie form as soon as the tv spot came out

VenomVA
yeah they did and Super Brawl will RULE all fights!!!

nickysan
IT IS DRAGON BALL! the bros are totaly in to anime thats what half the matrix is based on any one see ghost is the shell, TOTAL MATRIX! so of corse its like dragon ball jsut comepare the fights in dbz to the super brawl stuff you see in the trailer, like how the buildings get destroyed when the hit each other

Manetheran
Super Brawl is looking pretty cool... like taking the ideas behind all the fights so far, combining them, adding Special FX, and then putting part of it in the air :-D

ElBiUs
http://nossoambiente.weblogger.com.br/img/DBZ%20Movie.jpg

Ikobe
Oh dear. I never dreamed I'd see the day we'd reduce The Matrix to the level of DBZ fans. *gets out her omg im Goku666 dbz is sooooo coooool!!!!11!!!!1! shield*

AI.

PS. Speaking of anime, I live in a practical ghost town. What's going on the Cowboy Bebop movie? (I've onyl seen CB once but I fell in love with it, and yay-joy for me 'cause Watanabe did those very cool Animatrix animes, wheee for the film noir-ness of DS!) According to Jonathon Ross it's meant to be released over on my isle mid-2004. Let's hope it gets more media attention than Spirited Away. I wonder if that's still running... I wanted to go see it.

clavis9495
Deja vu perhaps? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.