The Matrix Online - What you expect, hope for, or know about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
With the Matrix Online coming out next year, what do you expect, hope for, or already know about the game?

stinkfist462
i want to be smithy

forumcrew
most games have fake filler crap..
example: grand theft auto... you get a big city but not much freedom cant go inside most places...

in the matrix online eveyr building is real if you see an 80 story sky scraper you can go on all 80 floors.. there are all types of real life places, subways, clubs.. etc...

oh and the size.. if the city of sydney australia was 1 square inch, the city the game takes place in will be 1 square foot !!!

i hope they include some movie locations.. oracles apartment, room 303, the subway fight... and so on

The Unknown
Do you know if keys made by the Keymaker can be used?

priestjim
hope they can smile

burlyman
keym is dead, but agents, and most programs i guess, have keys

The Unknown
Yeah, it would be cool if you were being chased by an enemy and then run through a door and end up on the other side of the city.

The Unknown
Since you can ask the Oracle if you're The One, then the Matrix has probably been rebooted and this is just another stage like the previous 6 times. That means that the Keymaker is back.

burlyman
the oracle is dead?

well, most probably...

The Unknown
She might die, or her program is reset, or possibly an upgrade is created

JediHDM
or perhaps, the only way to save the humans is to reset the matrix, thus, it is a new iteration, the 7th...

The Unknown
JediHDM, have you heard if keys can be used or anything?

HooT
Morpheus and Niobe will be in it

Verity
I just wanna play now!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

The Unknown
Hoot, do you have any pics of Niobe and Morpheus from the game, or did you just hear about it from someone?

forumcrew
yea really where did that come from? it would kind of give away part of revo..

stinkfist462
dude i wanna go to the white hall way door room... that would be awesome.. oh and can u sell peoples shell codes...... or can u be like a mero type dude...

The Unknown
You won't have to sell shell codes because you can choose your own avatar. And you can trade different skills and things with other players. It would be awesome if you could use the backdoors. You could easily escape an enemy, and sneak up on your opponent.

Captain REX
I can't wait! big grin

The Unknown
Watch it turn out to be some disappointing game, lol. Most likely, the backdoors aren't accessible unless it's on some mission or something.

stinkfist462
dude i wanna be an agent mero... lol

The Unknown
I doubt that you can be agents. On the official site, it says that the city is full of lethal agents.

AliasNeo15
if anything, i would want to be able to go into training programs and download abilities. Like there are 99 levels to every ability-

-Speed
-Agility
-Strength
-Awareness
-Punch
-Kick
etc.

stinkfist462
i want to be a mero type dude.... oh is there like twin dudes in the game.. and can i get that website

KidRock
i wanna be the king smith agent and just walk around saying (in slow deep voice) "ahhh....Mr. Anderson we meet again.." then proceed to fight an inevitable battle of good against evil with the fate of zion resting on the shoulders of my opponent while i throw cement-breaking punch after punch while my opponent (the one-in the matrix online) continues to deflect my punches with great speed. I bring in my copied clones and we all jump him in an attempt to wrestle the one down but he undoubable knocks us all away before taking to flight into the air leaving me standing there with a broken pair of shades a crippled grin on my face whispering to myself "my anderson..i have the feeling we shall meet again..." as my clones walk of and I the king smith walks off as well into the sunset.

AliasNeo15
hmm..............sounds goodthumb up

Captain REX
Sounds interesting... messed

AliasNeo15
i think that if u win enough battles against things, u should hav the chance to be like the moderator of ur area, or the one of a certain area of the game, so if anyone tries to fight u, u dont even press anything and they're code is deleted and they hav to start the game over again

Captain REX
But then people could do that to you...

stinkfist462
im just afraid of lag and glitches amd cheaters... get out bad thoughts sad

KidRock
dont worry about cheaters and laggers..my agents will handle them my friend...

stinkfist462
lol
yeah me stinkfistnian will use them like i use the twins and the vamps....

AliasNeo15
when i said the one thing, it's only if someone tries to mess with u, then u could kik um out of the matrix and kill um

stinkfist462
dude can u go to the real world and join a fleet?

KidRock
i wish you could have your own ship outside of the matrix so you could u know walk around it and do training programs and have it be HQ for your guild or clan or crew. that would rock. whos with me?

stinkfist462
me.. but im afraid of clans or ganngs who are very very good going arouynd killing newbs... liek 30 vs 1.. that will be lame.. andit will suck ass.. lol

AliasNeo15
well, theres only one thing u can do; make urself good enough to go against 30 people(take a poll and kik their ass)

KidRock
do you really belive strength and numbers actually matter in the matrix? do you really think thats air your breathing..

stinkfist462
but like when u start and need to train.. hmmm tehn wut.. get your ****ing ass kicked by uber good players?

AliasNeo15
do u really think its a video game?

stinkfist462
yes but dude ever play like an online game on like ps2 or xbox or anyhitng?

AliasNeo15
no no, training programs. u probably just go against a comp program that isnt real. so if u die, u just wake up, but u prbably learn how to do stuff anyways

stinkfist462
yeah i spose people will do training programs.. but dude then everyone will be training and not playing the game.....

KidRock
how do you know its really a game..how do you know its really a training program and not the matrix itself...stinkfist I cant only show you the door but you must walk through it

stinkfist462
hey i walk through all doors and face my ****ing fate.... no need for dudes/chicks to show me doors... i accept my fate...........

KidRock
i suppose your right...or maybe not..who knows...do i? no. I never said it would be easy to understand StinkFist

stinkfist462
whoa.... do u think the matrix scenario could actually happen?? and like shit like that?

KidRock
how do you know were not in the matrix? how do you REALLY know were not just one of those millions of trapped people...how do you REALLY know

stinkfist462
i dont.. take a chill pill dude...... but that would be awesome... like wut if teh w bros were like neo and morph trying to let people know bout the matrix so they can "free" us ......... ???

KidRock
or what if there the agents

stinkfist462
dude im agent stinkfist... I ALREADY CALL IT... BACK OFFF!!!!!

BackFire
Well, considering Enter the Matrix was complete garbage, I don't have much faith in another matrix game.

stinkfist462
yea has long as the company that made etm doesnt make online... it is goota be good..... hopefully.... DONT **** THIS UP DAMMIT!!

BackFire
Could be interesting if done correctly though.

xeous
Is there only going to be one.."The one"?

stinkfist462
nah prolly more like every 100000 people who talk to the oracle will become "ones".. oh and that would be funny as hell if there is like a line to see the oracle and people were fighting to get ahead of the other.

AliasNeo15
naw, if Neo aint there, there prolly isnt gunna be onesad

xeous
On the official site it says under FAQ's, "Can I be the one" and the answer is that you have to ask the Oricle that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.