Horror Movies With Dolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espantada20
Killer dolls scare the crap out of me,but there's some lame ass movies with dolls.The first Child's Play was great,scared the shit out of me.The other three were just lame and funny as hell.Dolly Dearest was kinda scary,a little dumb.Puppet Master (and all the sequels) scare the shit out of me.I can't watch those movies alone.I only know a couple other movies with dolls but can't recall the names.What other movies are there? Happy Dance

DeNiro
there is a movie that is actully just called dolls and then u got like terror trilogy with this lil indian type doll and also in the moive tales from the hood u had the story about the possed nigro dolls

Evil Dead
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Freddy Marrionette doll..........Phillip's murder.

Espantada20
oh yeah the marionette.That was funny

tabby999
twas rather

Tired Hiker
Barbarella had a scary doll scene.

DeNiro
i mean to write possesed doll like its soul was poessesed by a demond but i cant spell worth a shit

Espantada20
Dolly Dearest is a possessed doll too.Possessed dolls are freaky as hell.

pablo007
I saw a movie about a demonic baby, can't remember the name. The tagline was: What, are you scared of a little baby ?

Espantada20
Was it called ...um.......crap can't remember.....but was it an ugly baby that looked cheap like a doll that killed people and he had a little brother that protected it........shiti can't remember what its called.I think it's caled It's Alive but shit i dont know

Striel
I don't like any of the horror movies that are about dolls.

Dogbert
Chucky is another one. He freaked me out when i was 10 and thought the movies were so scary. Now i see these flicks, and i wonder what was so scary about this stupid movie.

I_LUV_Movies
Yeah but Bride of Chucky was hilarious!!!

Tired Hiker
There was actually a movie called bride of chucky? beer

tabby999
yeah, and it has puppet sex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.